Sigvaris 230 Cotton Series 30-40 mmHg Women's Closed Toe Knee High Sock - Size: M2, Color: Crispa 66

BY SIGVARIS

Pictured in White - SGV1003: Features: -Sock. -Available in several colors. -Available in S1, S2, S3, S4, M1, M2, M3, M4, L1, L2, L3, L4, X1, X2, X3 and X4 sizes. -Material: 50% Nylon, 25% spandex, 25% cotton - latex-free. -Fabric: Cotton, ribbed, women's trouser. -Style / Length: Knee high. -Toe type: Closed toe. -Friendly to your skin - 100% cotton next to the skin combined with soft nylon yarns ensure the highest level of comfort. -Combination fabric of the 230 series absorbs perspiration and prevents heat build-up. -High-stretch knit construction provides a high degree of elasticity, making the stockings easy to put on and remove. -Made from the finest cotton, ideal for wearing in the warmest weather and for people with sensitive skin. -Double-covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life, making the cool cotton suitable for everyday and leisure wear. -Condition: Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), moderate / severe swelling, varicose veins - moderate / severe. -Sold as a pair. see more...

Ntia C.
Ntia C.
I am on my feet 8-12 hrs a day and these socks provide a great support for me. My legs don't feel as tired and I do not have any aches or pains like I used to before I wore these socks. Would recommend to anyone but especially for anyone that's on their feet a lot!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Feel like these are rather popular now and I grabbed me up a pair. I think they look really cute on but I can never style them right it seems for the weather. Though they usually are made for skinnier people I love them.
peter g.
peter g.
I love these so much. Great price for the quality of the product. I love how the feel on me. Just a overall amazing product,
Judit D.
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
These are aa must have if you are on your feet the whole day. makes your legs way less tired if you wear these
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Great price! and super comfy. definitely recommend this product especially for the colder months. they're so warm and cozy