Sigvaris 230 Cotton Series 30-40 mmHg Women's Closed Toe Knee High Sock - Size: M2, Color: Crispa 66

BY SIGVARIS

Pictured in White - SGV1003: Features: -Sock. -Available in several colors. -Available in S1, S2, S3, S4, M1, M2, M3, M4, L1, L2, L3, L4, X1, X2, X3 and X4 sizes. -Material: 50% Nylon, 25% spandex, 25% cotton - latex-free. -Fabric: Cotton, ribbed, women's trouser. -Style / Length: Knee high. -Toe type: Closed toe. -Friendly to your skin - 100% cotton next to the skin combined with soft nylon yarns ensure the highest level of comfort. -Combination fabric of the 230 series absorbs perspiration and prevents heat build-up. -High-stretch knit construction provides a high degree of elasticity, making the stockings easy to put on and remove. -Made from the finest cotton, ideal for wearing in the warmest weather and for people with sensitive skin. -Double-covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life, making the cool cotton suitable for everyday and leisure wear. -Condition: Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), moderate / severe swelling, varicose veins - moderate / severe. -Sold as a pair. see more...

Ntia C.
I am on my feet 8-12 hrs a day and these socks provide a great support for me. My legs don't feel as tired and I do not have any aches or pains like I used to before I wore these socks. Would recommend to anyone but especially for anyone that's on their feet a lot!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Feel like these are rather popular now and I grabbed me up a pair. I think they look really cute on but I can never style them right it seems for the weather. Though they usually are made for skinnier people I love them.
peter g.
I love these so much. Great price for the quality of the product. I love how the feel on me. Just a overall amazing product,
stephanie r.
Great price! and super comfy. definitely recommend this product especially for the colder months. they're so warm and cozy
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
These are aa must have if you are on your feet the whole day. makes your legs way less tired if you wear these