Signorina Eleganza EDP

by Salvatore Ferragamo

Signorina Eleganza, the light heartedness of Signorina, the glamour of Ferragamo. A rich and velvety olfactory creation that celebrates the most refined and gracefully seducing facet of femininity with luminous notes of grapefruit, pear, almond powder and patchouli.

Does anyone on this perfume? I am considering getting it and wonder how it lasts long time[product:salvatore-ferragamo-signorina-eau-de-parfum]
Start your review of Signorina Eleganza EDP!
Jady M Z.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you want a fresh, fine aroma that highlights your elegance this perfume was launched in 2014 but it has what you are looking for that soon you had not found, signorina Eleganza has a rich floral and cyprus notes and above all you can not miss the base notes Patchouli and leather are responsible for giving that seductive and feminine touch. Ideal for all occasions, it is a too ripe aroma. Si desea un aroma fresco y fino que resalte su elegancia, este perfume se lanzó en 2014 pero tiene lo que está buscando y que pronto no había encontrado, signorina Eleganza tiene una rica nota floral y de chipre y, sobre todo, no puede perderse Notas de fondo El pachulí y el cuero se encargan de dar ese toque seductor y femenino.  Ideal para todas las ocasiones, es un aroma demasiado maduro.
Hannah S.
Lake Worth, FL
Long lasting floral smell with just one spritz. Though it is pricey I think it's totally worth the splurge. This perfume truly has lasting power. I've had it for a little over a year now and I honestly still have more than half the bottle left.
rosil G.
Hollis, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice floral scent light scent lingers in the air. Will wear this on evening occasions or summer time. Would recommend this product
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This perfume smells sweet and musky and feminine all at the same time. I really love how unique and rich and expensive it smells. This is a really beautiful perfume for women in their 20s looking for mature but still youthful scents
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It has a very light floral/sexy scent that isn’t overpowering. The scent lasts all day and it’s worth the money! I would definitely buy this again! I bought this at Macy’s.
I use this perfume everyday. It's my second favorite after Chanel Chance. It smells heavenly and it isn't too strong for day time wear. I recently purchased bottle for my friend as a gift, and she fell in love with.
Ana Paula K.
Arlington Hts, IL
I never had this Fragrance? Anyone here tried to let me know how was it? I loved the shape of the bottle. It is really cute!
hidekel E.
santiago

It is my favorite. It is a soft perfume, very feminine, gives to feel the elegance in a young woman. Its aroma is similar to Miss Dior, but it still has its personal touch.

NINETT V.
Florida
Signorina Eleganza EDP uploaded by NINETT V.
This perfume has an enduring floral scent. In my opinion, any woman can use it at any hour of the day. It is ideal for a modern and active woman.