Signature's Wholesome Fruit and Nuts, 30 Ounce uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY SIGNATURE'S

Lidia Z.
A m no me gustaron, muy desabridos y lo peor que no estaba crujientes las almendras, pero so recomiendo este producto para agregarlo a un pan cuando cocines un pan de naranja o de mantequilla. Pero como snack no me gusto.
Samantha M.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
I enjoyed the the salty and sweet combination of the nuts and fruit. They are a good snack for an energy boost as well. I'm it a C however, because I feel it could be a little less pricey.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
A yummy mix! Great for snacking anywhere. The price is about the same as any other trail mix types you would buy.
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
I recommend this trail mix... Is a good snack that would help you to reduce hungry.
Im always have in my bag !!!
Sabhya P.
Love these. my handy snack wherever I go. it's always my hunger panic saver, I wish it was a little less pricey.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
I tried a sample of this at Costco and it was very yummy so I bought it. It's a great and healthy snack to have whether you're at home watching TV or having a busy day outside of home.