BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #11 in Nuts & Seeds

Roasted almonds. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
This MASSIVE bag of almonds is such a steal - I believe I paid $10-11 for it at Costco? You get so much for your money compared to if you by almonds at a normal grocery store. The almonds themselves are slightly salty, crunchy, roasted and delicious!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I’m a huge almond fan. Kirkland Signature (Costco brand) is very tasty and great value. I love snacking on these almonds, and using them to bake with. Good crunch to them, lovely taste, and amazing value for the adorable price! Win all around!
sav R.
The roasted almonds are great because they are nice and filling but also so healthy.  These don't really have any salt on them, so a handful of them are a lot healthier than salted almonds or ones with flavouring.
Mai W.
Richmond, VA
My mom always said "almonds are some of the best food for your brain." A handful of these nuts every day make a huge impact on the functioning of the brain. I like to add them to my homemade trail mix as well as an addition to my breakfast.
Kayla E.
This is the best deal on almonds that I have found! I want to say i paid around $10 for this massive bag of almonds at Costco. They lasted forever! The taste is great and I will continue to purchase these.
Kristin C.
Redondo Beach, CA
If you like almonds you’ll love these! Costco has the best deals for almonds and they are top quality! I like the dry ones with not a lot of added salt. Delicious and healthy, they make the perfect snack.
Emily A.
Not a fan of these. They almost seam stale the moment you open the bag. They are decently priced but you can imagine why. The quality is just not there. I won’t be buying them again.
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My absolute favorite almonds! They are delicious and a perfect little pick me up whenever I need a healthy nutritious snack. It’s a great source of protein and delicious.
Nicole W.
Marietta
Yummy! I used to eat these just about everyday in my yogurt. They are not too bad priced for the amount you get in the bag. Sometimes you can even find them on sale! I love them!
Nubia G.
Always have these at home from Costco. You get a pretty big bag for the price. We don't mind spending a little extra on these because it's cheaper than buying them at a regular store. Great taste and last a long time. Great for snacks or parties.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these almonds organic?