Food & SnacksPantryNuts & SeedsKirkland Signature
Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce (2 Containers)

Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce (2 Containers)

Mixed nuts.

What ingredients are in these?
Are these salted or raw?
Where can i find these nuts?
Start your review of Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce (2 Containers)!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce (2 Containers) uploaded by Lucy H.
Can be found at Costco. I love these mixed nuts the best.The price is great and it's a great size for the family.
Kanika M.
Westerville, OH
Kirkland is one of the most trusted brand for our family. The snacks always tastes great and made without and artificial ingredients. Prefect for snack time.
Jami V.
Sioux Center, IA
I love purchasing this huge container of mixed nuts because you get an amazing variety of nuts. There isn’t too much or too little of one kind or another. It was also well priced and affordable for having such a variety of nuts in the container. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to either snack on mixed nuts or who would be using them to serve at a party.
Dorina B.
Van Nuys, CA
Me gusta porque trae variedad de semillas, el contenedor es grande y sale super bien de precio, las prefiero sin sal porque me gusta usarlas en shakes o postres. Creo que son las más económicas del mercado y la calidad es buena. Si recomiendo este producto!
Heather B.
Glendale Hts, IL
One of best deals I can find for mixed nuts. Lightly salted for a great healthy snack when watching calories.
Isabel N.
Burbank, CA
Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce (2 Containers) uploaded by Isabel N.
I love these snacks when I want to take them to lunch or eat them as dessert, especially when I want to go for a healthier, yet filling option. They aren’t too pricey since they come in a larger container, and they really do taste delicious 😋 [product:signatures-kirkland-fancy-mixed-nuts,-40-ounce-(2-containers)]
Chelsea T.
Seattle, WA
Good quality especially for the price. The packaging is poor but honestly it’s going to be in my stomach and I can just put it on a plate before. Buy this often since it is more affordable than other brands
Sonja M.
Purchased at: Costco
So flipping good it’s hard to put the darn jar down. One of those things where it attracts you to it in the kitchen when you forgot why went into the kitchen lolzzz. I love the stuff!!
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
We love to have different kinds of nuts in our party. It’s a good snack and very yummy!
Kat C.
Chino, CA
Great deal and great quality. I will always use this! I recommend smackers to try these.