Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsSignature's
Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce

Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce

by Signature's

Mixed Nuts Extra fancy 2.5 lb container Each Assortment: Almonds Brazil Nuts Cashews Macadamia Nuts Pecans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Costco
These are so tasty! I love that it comes in bulk so it will last me for a long time! It’s not expensive and a great bargain! I love that it’s a healthy snack and a little bit makes me full! I definitely will buy again!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Costco
Super tasty nuts at a great price at Costco I would highly recommend this product and buy it again
hayat H.
Hackensack , NJ
Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce uploaded by hayat H.
Purchased at: Costco
I like this mixed nuts too much more than the unsalted nuts it’s so delicious I bought it from costco with good price
Julia H.
Irvine, CA
Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce uploaded by Julia H.
I love the mix of nuts! I really like how there’s macadamia nuts in it! And for a really good price! I would definitely recommend! Signature's Kirkland Fancy Mixed Nuts, 40 Ounce
Dawn A.
Kennewick, WA
Purchased at: Costco
We buy these every two weeks. Trying to eat somewhat healthy during this pandemic. This container of mixed nuts are great quality.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Costco
These mixed nuts are a great mix, so good and always fresh.There are cashews,almonds, pecans, brazil nuts, and macadamia nut. It also has a bit of sea salt but not too much.I bought these at Costco. I will buy these again. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who loves nuts.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I get a container of these at least once a week, and clear it between family and friends consistently. I love the Brazil and macadamia nuts, but there does seem to be a few to many almonds.
Monica A.
Sacramento, CA
These are pretty good i like all the flavors except the Brazilian Nuts and Macadamia Nuta but all the rest are good. Though its a little pricey so I think instead I will be buying the individual peanut jars where u specifically pick it the flavor.
Sharyl A.
Great selection of mixed nuts. Great constancy of size and taste is great. Great value for the price.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Love this!! It's a great healthy snacks. My favourite would be the cashew nuts. They all are tasty though.

Looking for your answer?