BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #76 in Honey

100% U.S. Grade A Clover Honey 5 lbs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Trista H.
Sylmar, CA
I love Kirkland's honey, it tastes great almost as good as a small batch made honey. Also the price is fantastic you can't beat the price. I use it for everything I've even started to use it to replace sugar. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Maria C.
Oak Forest, IL
Honey is very tasty and it has a very savory taste and it taste so good with pancakes and has a good value and I recommended that I don't think it's healthy not satisfied with the ..product ..........
Felicia B.
This is something I have in my home at all times… for cooking for tea or just a spoonful for a soar throat … a must have and the price is great !
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Honey has recently over the past few years risen dramatically in pricing.  We always try to get our honey from Costco and for the past four years have been using it to sweeten our coffee as opposed to using white sugar.  Its also of how I sweeten my Chai Tea.  This is a massive size and one of these containers will last us about four weeks.  You are seriously not going to find honey at a cheaper price anywhere else, and the quality and taste of the honey is very good.