Signature Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Body Spray 1 fl oz (29 ml) uploaded by Megan K.Signature Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Body Spray 1 fl oz (29 ml) uploaded by Joeanuh M.Signature Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Body Spray 1 fl oz (29 ml) uploaded by Veronica A.

BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

A fragrance body spray full of romance, desire and charm. Long-lasting blend of warm oriental notes. Amber and cherry blossom notes see more...

• Does it smell like real Japanese Cherry Blossom?1 Answers
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
We got this for our daughter a few months back and she still has some left. Nice airy floral smell.. probably close to the real thing but there are always differences. We tend to get an assortment of these for her since they run a dollar.
Peyton K.
This perfume is not my favorite. It's very strong and even a little squirt is too much. Although I do like the scent and the packaging is cute. It's also very affordable and I would recommend it still.
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
this fragrance is amazing , and extremely affordable ! there are no cons to it and body fantasies has a variety of scent to choose from ! the scent last all day and into the next ! i do recommend 🔥
Veronica A.
Wichita,Ks
I absolutely love the smell of this body spray! The pros of the body spray that it's small travel size so you can take it on the go and there's no cons. 👌🏻 its affordable and not expensive! It only cost me a $1 at family dollar! There is lots to choose from. But there is bigger bottle sizes of this body spray. I would recommend this Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray to anyone! 👍🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This product make me think of my grandmother it’s not too strong but spices up my body oder and it’s quite effective not disappointing at all it’s quite affordable so you can get a few for friends and yes I will be recommending this product to my friends and family
Gloria  T.
Bridgeport, CT
Love these little body sprays,just 1$ at the dollar store so it's easy to load up on a lot of different ones,this one smells really good and they last long!
Natalia P.
I love this body mist I live how portable it is and how they come in variety of fragrance love how I can travel with it.
litzy A.
Rhode Island
Well I’m gonna be honest because this lotion is good is not bad at all , and sometimes isn’t effective like I think
Joeanuh M.
i love this scent omg the smell is nice i wish the bottle was bigger the scent lasts a very long time on your body
yerlin h.
The scent is pleasing and the price is shoking, very affordable and good for traveling, love the product
Donielle R.
Does it smell like real Japanese Cherry Blossom?