Signature Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Body Spray 1 fl oz (29 ml) uploaded by Veronica A.Signature Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Body Spray 1 fl oz (29 ml) uploaded by Joeanuh M.Signature Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Body Spray 1 fl oz (29 ml) uploaded by Megan K.

BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

A fragrance body spray full of romance, desire and charm. Long-lasting blend of warm oriental notes. Amber and cherry blossom notes see more...

• Does it smell like real Japanese Cherry Blossom?1 Answers
Veronica A.
Ulysses, KS
I absolutely love the smell of this body spray! The pros of the body spray that it's small travel size so you can take it on the go and there's no cons. 👌🏻 its affordable and not expensive! It only cost me a $1 at family dollar! There is lots to choose from. But there is bigger bottle sizes of this body spray. I would recommend this Japanese Cherry Blossom body spray to anyone! 👍🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gloria  T.
Bridgeport, CT
Love these little body sprays,just 1$ at the dollar store so it's easy to load up on a lot of different ones,this one smells really good and they last long!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
We got this for our daughter a few months back and she still has some left. Nice airy floral smell.. probably close to the real thing but there are always differences. We tend to get an assortment of these for her since they run a dollar.
Peyton K.
This perfume is not my favorite. It's very strong and even a little squirt is too much. Although I do like the scent and the packaging is cute. It's also very affordable and I would recommend it still.
Natalia P.
I love this body mist I live how portable it is and how they come in variety of fragrance love how I can travel with it.
Joeanuh M.
i love this scent omg the smell is nice i wish the bottle was bigger the scent lasts a very long time on your body
Donielle R.
Does it smell like real Japanese Cherry Blossom?