BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

Body Fantasies Signature Cotton Candy by Parfums de Coeur is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Body Fantasies Signature Cotton Candy was launched during the 2000's. The fragrance features cotton candy, vanilla, sugar cane, strawberry, raspberry and musk. see more...

Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
i love these body fantasies body sprays ! the fragrance stays with you all day having you smell amazing ! they are never a disappoint ! also they are so cheap ! i recommend this to everyone who loves body fragrances !đź’•đź’•
Julia B.
My all time favorite product! This body spray smells so good! And it is so inexpensive! If you get the travel size it is 79¢ and if you get the full size it is $4.99! Which is a good deal! The smell lasts all day which I like!
Brandy S.
My fiancée recently bought me this body wash, because I love very sweet smells. The brand really did a great job it smells just like cotton candy and reminds me of my child hood. An extra bonus is you can wear it without any calories!
Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Repeat user here! It smells so sweet and makes me feel super good. Pros? Amazing, smells great! Cons? I run out so quickly from using it too much. Oops?