Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2x the moisture and 3x the shea, our hydrating, non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our new & improved formula offers 16 hours of continuous moisture!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great lotion! Really moisturizing for hands and everything else! Highly recommend!” in reviews
Fairfield, OH
Brooklyn, NY
My fav from bath n body I have the vanilla bean one from the holiday traditions.
This brand owns my favorite scents, they always have continious improvement
This brand owns my favorite scents, they always have continious improvement
Markham, ON
Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion uploaded by ava T.
this product is very soft and has a lovely scent to it it has a very creamy texture and it moisturizes my skin perfectly it does not irritate my skin or anything like that it's perfect for dry skin. in fact I have used most of my lotion and I am ready to buy a new bottle of it.
San Francisco
I have the "magic in the air". The consistency is nice. It didn't get sticky after application. The little bottle is easy to travel with. Would buy again.
I'm in love with this bath and body works body lotion! And smell so good! Its very relaxing! And i buy it for US$1.50 but the real price is US$ 5.00
The travel size is great for vacations. I was pleasantly surprised when I was able to get more than one trip out of one bottle
Rochester
I like it a lot especially the size because it fits on my purse and I can take it anywhere I want with me

Looking for your answer?