Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2x the moisture and 3x the shea, our hydrating, non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our new & improved formula offers 16 hours of continuous moisture!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Signature Collection Travel Size Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great lotion! Really moisturizing for hands and everything else! Highly recommend!” in reviews
Bath and Body Works is amazing for fragrances and scents. They have soaps, hand sanitizers, lotions, fragrances, and body washes. They even have stuff for men. They also have aroma therapy products and candles Bath & Body Works WILD HONEYSUCKLE Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Whittier , CA
I absolutely love the smell and feel of pretty much all Bath & Body Works lotions. The fragrance is so pleasant. And it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft. Recently, scented items have been triggering migraines so I've had to let these products go.
Sparta, MI
Love. Love. Love the travel size signature collection from bath and Body. (My all time Favorite scent is vanilla bean Noel. Obviously that doesn't come out until the Holidays... So I always try to buy just a few extra. 😘 just to hold me over.) The trial sizes are perfect for your purse, car, traveling, even a #beachbag. They would also make lovely party gifts at your next summer #backyardbash 😉😜
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is my favorite bath and body works scent. it is a fresh floral scent. perfect size to keep in my purse!! this lotion is perfect for everyday use. it is very moisturizing yet not too thick. this pairs perfectly with the shower gel to prolong the amazing scent!!!
Philadelphia, PA
This body lotion is the best smelling lotion I've ever worn. It's scent is very pleasing, not over powerful like a lot of scented lotions.The scent last all day long. I've worn this to church, grocery shopping and ladies ask me what I'm wearing because it smells heavenly.
Rockmart, GA
I keep these on hand in several different scents. Always have one in my purse. Love all the scents and the way they leave my skin feeling soft. Best lotions I have found for my sensitive skin. They last a long time as well as the scent.
Columbia
Most all of bath and body works lotion is on point. This is the perfect size for travel, and this scent smells good and is inviting. It leaves your skin feeling soft and nice. I would recommend this .
Simi Valley
I love the travel size body lotions. I carry one in my purse and keep one in the car. There are so many different scents and they all smell amazing. I use them every day and I get a lot of compliments.
I love these little travel sized lotions and shower gels from bath and body works they are perfect for traveling and keeping in my purse on the go
Absolutely love this product. My skin always feels amazing after applying. And stays nice and moisturized. the scent is so heavenly.

Looking for your answer?