Signature Collection Golden Sugar Scrub uploaded by Caitlyn E.Signature Collection Golden Sugar Scrub uploaded by Kaliza M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

The softest way to smooth skin comes in our easy-to-use, no-mess squeezable tube! Our luxurious formula naturally exfoliates with sugar crystals and softens with apricot and sweet almond oils, leaving skin lightly delicately with a beautiful blend of French tulips, apple blossoms and sparkling pink champagne. Skin will look and feel irresistibly smooth after just one use! see more...

• Does anyone else love the feel of this scrub after you use it? And ...1 Answers
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
This signature collection by Bath and body works golden sugar scrub is absolutely amazing. You can use it sparingly! You don't need a whole lot. It moisturizes. I only use it a couple times a month. I would highly recommend it!
Britney C.
Britney C.
Adrian, MI
I have dry oily skin and was gonna give up then i found this and it works wonders!! Usually I would be hesitant to try but my friend recommend this and im in love. Enjoy!!! :)
Amy F.
Amy F.
Great body scrub to get all the winter skin off! Smells great too! I like the bigger grains too, great for before self tan
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
I was hesitant to use this at first, but I'm glad I did. It's great for using against dry and dead skin.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
This is my favorite scrub ever! It smells so delicious and it's distributed easily. I bought it at the store at the mall. It gives a nice exfoliation to your skin and leasee you feeling super smooth and super fragrant and delicious afterwards I recommend this to everyone and give as gifts.
Kaliza M.
Kaliza M.
Is shower time? Well you need this scrub in your shower, I bought it at Macy's and for the price I really think that Deserved it, i used it three times for week because is exfoliating so I not recommend for every day, is really great how leaves my skin feeling soft and silky smooth ! :) #UseItBaby
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
Washington, DC
I love Bath & Body's sugar scrub. They are great to use before shaving or using a self tanner because they help everything to apply more evenly. For an even better exfoliating experience use this scrub with a loofa and you will feel brand new. Nothing makes my skin softer.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Rosedale, NY
This to me smells horrible. Not what I expected. Definitely not a repurchase for me. It's always a hit or miss when it comes to Bath and Body Works. This product is such a miss. I need to find a scrub in a different fragrance.
Beckah C.
Beckah C.
I love this line of sugar scrubs! It smells amazing and feels great on the skin. It exfoliates your body. Great for before you need to self tan. I bought mine at bath and body works. And I would buy this over and over!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Conway, AR
I bought this in the store. Love how his makes my skin feel! The smell is amazing also! I would definitely recommend it to a friend! Not to harsh very gentle!
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Does anyone else love the feel of this scrub after you use it? And it smells amazing!