Signature Collection Butterfly Flower Body Lotion uploaded by kathygraves

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer!

• Is there a complete set?1 Answers
  • Would you say this lotion is better than any lotions at Bath and ...3 Answers
Signature Collection Butterfly Flower Body Lotion
  • "One of the best lotions ive ever used. I love this for my face. I have extremely dry skin(flakey) and this has healed it. It smells amazing. Reminds me of home, being out in the country on a summers night, kinda like honeysuckle " in 10 reviews
  • "One of the best lotions ive ever used. I love this for my face. I have extremely dry skin(flakey) and this has healed it. It smells amazing. Reminds me of home, being out in the country on a summers night, kinda like honeysuckle " in 5 reviews
  • "I usually use them right after a shower and it makes my skin feel and smell amazing after." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely, one of my favorite scent from Bath and Bodyworks." in 1 review
  • "Makes your skin soft as well." in 1 review
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I use this brand because most of the time I get it as gifts. I personally don’t like it just because I prefer fragrance free products. This lotion is very fragrant but I feel even if it helps to moisturize , there are better brands.
Wendy S.
Emerson
The smell is awful. I couldn't bring myself to use it more than a couple of times. Not the best moisturizer. Does not keep the moisture in your skin for long while the aroma keeps on going.
Natasha L.
Fort Morgan, CO
One of my favorite scenes since Bath & Body Works did away with the Tangerine Spice. This lotion is rich in vitamin E, jojoba and Shea butter. Leaves your skin feeling silky soft.
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
I'll be honest, I love Bath and Body works, but some of their scents all have a sickly sweet after smell. It's just generic smelling to me. Maybe it's my body chemistry, but I swear I smell it in the bottle too. However, Butterfly Garden is THE MOST DELIGHTFUL floral scent I've ever smelled. It's light and refreshing, and not overpowering as you'd expect a floral scent to be. It smells just like a beautifully bloomed garden a day after a rain in the spring time. As if all the blooms and air were captured in a bottle. This is my go to, and I purchase it whenever I can find it. I wish they'd make it a mainstay scent.
Jor D.
My go to lotion! The quality of the lotion is pretty good, but this scent is my favorite so far!! Floral but light. I can't find it in stores anymore but hope to see it again soon!!
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been obsessed with bath and body works products for as long as I can remember! (My mom would bring home huge hauls from the annual sales) This particular lotion like most of them has a lovely scent that leaves the skin velvety soft. I always like to layer the products starting with the body wash and then following up with the corresponding lotion!
Arianna K.
These lotions are good for anyone! They are very strongly scented, which might be a downside for some people, but in my opinion I like that. They are not necessarily thick, like a body cream, but they rub in to the skin easily. Overall, I would recommend these lotions, but do not expect extreme moisture because they are a light lotion!
Halie C.
Madison, WI
Butterfly Flower body lotion is my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I can apply it once and the smell will last all day. The only con is that I do feel dry and need to reapply the lotion throughout the day. I purchase directly in store from Bath & Body Works and would recommend this product for the smell!
Ashley B.
Binghamton, NY
I purchased this lotion at bath and body works for the beautiful scent that it gives off. Goes on smooth and the scent lasts awhile during the day. I believe they are a good value. I prefer the travel sized so I cant take it with me anywhere in my purse, or in my care. I would definitely recommend.
Nicole B.
Moundsville, WV
This is one of my FAVORITE scents from bath & body works! Their travel sizes are perfect to keep one in your purse & one at work. The travel sizes are awesome & they usually have really good deals like buy 4 for $10 or sometimes even offer them free with coupons of online offers.
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Would you say this lotion is better than any lotions at Bath and Body works?
Andrea A.
Is there a complete set?