Signature Collection Butterfly Flower Body Lotion uploaded by kathygraves

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer!

• Is there a complete set?1 Answers
  • Would you say this lotion is better than any lotions at Bath and ...3 Answers
  • "Makes your skin soft as well." in 1 review
  • "I usually use them right after a shower and it makes my skin feel and smell amazing after." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely, one of my favorite scent from Bath and Bodyworks." in 1 review
Sehrish G.
I use a lot of Bath and Body Works products and i wouldn't really say that I have a favorite because I like all scents. I buy everything in travel size because I get tired of one scent after using it for a while. I like to come back to this scent after using the other ones because it just really depends on what kind of taste you have in scents and this one, by far, has been mine.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
I have been obsessed with bath and body works products for as long as I can remember! (My mom would bring home huge hauls from the annual sales) This particular lotion like most of them has a lovely scent that leaves the skin velvety soft. I always like to layer the products starting with the body wash and then following up with the corresponding lotion!
Arianna K.
These lotions are good for anyone! They are very strongly scented, which might be a downside for some people, but in my opinion I like that. They are not necessarily thick, like a body cream, but they rub in to the skin easily. Overall, I would recommend these lotions, but do not expect extreme moisture because they are a light lotion!
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
This has become one of my favorite places to shop. I buy so much lotions and creams from this store that I have run out of places to put everything! Bath and Body Works sells AMAZING lotions, candles, sanitizers, etc. I definitely recommend this product because they are moisturizing and smells amazing. The scent lasts all day!
Halie C.
Madison, WI
Butterfly Flower body lotion is my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I can apply it once and the smell will last all day. The only con is that I do feel dry and need to reapply the lotion throughout the day. I purchase directly in store from Bath & Body Works and would recommend this product for the smell!
daisy c.
This body lotion has a very good scent to it,it is not to strong and it is just perfect for when you are traveling and you need some lotion on your hands you can just apply that because it leaves your hands so soft or when you are at school and you hands get really dry you just apply some of this body lotion.
Ashley A.
Pinckney , MI
This scent takes me back to summer. It's so refreshing and long-lasting; I get a lot of compliments when I use it. My hands fall victim to dryness but Bath and Body Works hand cream always comes to the rescue. I will continue to use their products as long as I can, definitely a favorite item of mine!
Anna R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great size for travelling or keeping one in your purse. And Butterfly Flower has been one of my favorites scents since its debut. It is a light sweet aroma which is great for anyone that has allergies against strong scents. Lotion offers moisture and softness without being too greasy on your hands.
Ashley B.
Binghamton, NY
I purchased this lotion at bath and body works for the beautiful scent that it gives off. Goes on smooth and the scent lasts awhile during the day. I believe they are a good value. I prefer the travel sized so I cant take it with me anywhere in my purse, or in my care. I would definitely recommend.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
These lotions are the best!! Every time that I use these moisturizers my skin feels soft and supple! They moisturizes for a period of 16 hours. The smell of this particular lotion is amazing I love you be it most during the fall and winter. Ladies try these lotions they are awesome.
Jasmine H.
Alexandria, VA
Would you say this lotion is better than any lotions at Bath and Body works?
Andrea A.
Is there a complete set?