Signature Collection Body Lotion uploaded by Miranda F.Signature Collection Body Lotion uploaded by Monica C.Signature Collection Body Lotion uploaded by Monica C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• Anyone else dislike this fragrance ?3 Answers
  • "It smells really good and I love the name they picked for it." in 3 reviews
Holly W.
Holly W.
Cypress, TX
All BBW body lotions smell great! I know I have some favorites! They go on silky smooth and smell great! I love that the smell lasts with the all day. I have people compliment me all day about how great I smell. Great fragrance and keeps my skin smooth!!
Monica C.
Monica C.
Rialto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love love love this one!! One of my very first lotions from bath and body works a long time ago. Their scents are so amazing!! Haven't been disappointed!! Definitely recommend this one!! It smells so sweet and the smell lasts hours!
vanessa o.
vanessa o.
My favorite lotion ...love the smell have all the rest of the collection as well
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
What a great scent! I have a ton of Bath and Body Works lotion, and I love experimenting with different scents. This scent is light, with some floral and maybe even fruity notes. It isn't overpowering, but adds such a nice, light scent that I can skip perfume when wearing it! It isn't a heavy moisturizing lotion (the body cream is perfect for that, though), but is nice for everyday use. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, and does provide a moderate level of moisture. Wait for sales and stock up!
Jessie M.
Jessie M.
Mountain Pine, AR
It's not tested on animals so that's definitely a plus!! It smells amazing it also has vitamin e jojoba and shea butter my skin feel beyond smooth it's very gentle I would definitely recommend it for anyone
Amber S.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
Smells amazing and is super hydrating. This is definitely my go to fragrance everytime I enter bath and body works. I may try other from time to time but this is old faithful.
Vel T.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
The Victoria Secret Secret Wonderland smells nice. I like that it has vitamin e jojoba, & shea butter. It leaves my skin soft not greasy.
yoana n.
yoana n.
I love this body lotion, it smells great and it's really soft ! The price isn't bad ,because the lotion actually does last a long time!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the scent of this lotion, it's a bit strong so it sticks around for most of the day and leaves your skin feeling soft. I do prefer the creams though, as they are thicker and do a better job.
Agnes R.
Agnes R.
I love this lotion it smells amazing I've loved it for years!! The best of lotions from this
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Anyone else dislike this fragrance ?