BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• "It smells really good and I love the name they picked for it." in 3 reviews
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This lotion smells wonderful.... it scent is strawberries, frosted jasmine petals, and white amber!!! Some pros are it is a non greasy lotion!! Also, has vitamin e, Shea butter, and jojoba oil in it which is good for you skin!... it is easy to apply and a little goes a far way so, it’s long lasting (highly recommend)
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the original formula bath and body works lotion. It provides lightweight moisture which is a good thing for me as I live in a hot yet humid climate. Bath and body works also has tons of great scents to choose from in this formula so you’re guaranteed to find one that meets your style!
Morgan K.
fairport
Perfect for on the go quick scents and moisture. I probably use the regular lotion more for the smell than the hydration - I opt for creams and oils when I really need it!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells amazing and the scent is long lasting I had this bottle for about 2 months so it last long as well I'm not sure on the price because it was a gift but I will purchase again
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
Smells amazing and is super hydrating. This is definitely my go to fragrance everytime I enter bath and body works. I may try other from time to time but this is old faithful.
Jessie M.
Mountain Pine, AR
It's not tested on animals so that's definitely a plus!! It smells amazing it also has vitamin e jojoba and shea butter my skin feel beyond smooth it's very gentle I would definitely recommend it for anyone
Rachel B.
What a great scent! I have a ton of Bath and Body Works lotion, and I love experimenting with different scents. This scent is light, with some floral and maybe even fruity notes. It isn't overpowering, but adds such a nice, light scent that I can skip perfume when wearing it! It isn't a heavy moisturizing lotion (the body cream is perfect for that, though), but is nice for everyday use. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, and does provide a moderate level of moisture. Wait for sales and stock up!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love this one!! One of my very first lotions from bath and body works a long time ago. Their scents are so amazing!! Haven't been disappointed!! Definitely recommend this one!! It smells so sweet and the smell lasts hours!
Cricket W.
Red Oak, TX
I love everything I have every bought from here, but I especially adore the signature collection items. They smell incredible and are not greasy. Quick to dry and the smell lasts all day. Reasonably priced, and make excellent gift ideas for anyone on your list. Recommend!
Holly W.
Cypress, TX
All BBW body lotions smell great! I know I have some favorites! They go on silky smooth and smell great! I love that the smell lasts with the all day. I have people compliment me all day about how great I smell. Great fragrance and keeps my skin smooth!!
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Anyone else dislike this fragrance ?