Signature Collection Bath & Body Works Wild Honeysuckle uploaded by Mersades J.Signature Collection Bath & Body Works Wild Honeysuckle uploaded by abigail y.Signature Collection Bath & Body Works Wild Honeysuckle uploaded by Lulu R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• Is this a seasonal lotion? When does it come out and how does it ...4 Answers
Walii R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! the small is great, not too strong. I personally don't like lotions that are heavily scented. Some of BATH and body works products are. But this was perfect. I've been using this for a few years now and it's my favorite lotion.
Aly L.
Love this scent! This bran has lots of sales so I like to stock up on lotion. This is my favorite scent. It's a very realistic honeysuckle. The lotion is nice, not the best I've ever tried but great value if you can get it when it's on sale!!
Tabetha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells like summer time! Not oily and goes on smooth. It's bath and body works so it's pricey unless you buy using one of their sales. I use it all summer long and it goes such a long way that it'll usually last two summer making it well paid for!
Lauren C.
Love this one. I really like their honeysuckle bath products. It's thick and moisturizing and smells like summer! I use it with the body wash especially when I'm going out and about (usually I'm a night showerer).
Bhindhyaa D.
The smell of this lotion is intoxicating! I love the feel of the lotion as well, but sometimes it can be a little bit sticky. I find that its best to buy during the semi annual sale when its super cheap! Would definitely buy other products in this smell.
Teresa L.
I love the smell and its not full of a lot of alcohol were as a lot of lotions know days are and also the fragrances are not per fumy when you have copd you really cant use many smell good things but I can use most Of bath and body works products
Meghan N.
If this doesn't make you think of summer I don't know what will! Such a sweet fragrance, if you don't like smells similar to vanilla, etc then I wouldn't recommend this for you.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
This lotion smells sooooooo good! Mybottle ended two weeks ago and I ordered a new one yesterday. I like when people wants to know the name of the products that I used and where it makes me feel like a princess on cloud 9.
Caitlyn N.
Damascus, MD
The wild honeysuckle scent has been my favorite for years. It always smells so fresh, not to mention that the lotion makes your skin feels great. I have tons of this scent stocked up at home so that I won't run out anytime soon!
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
It actually smells like the flower. These lotions smell sooo good. this whole collection is amazing. I usually use them right after a shower and it makes my skin feel and smell amazing after.
Bridget S.
Marysville, WA
Is this a seasonal lotion? When does it come out and how does it smell? Is it actually worth hydrating lotion or just smell good?