Signature Collection Bath Body Works Twilight Woods 3.0 oz Shower Gel uploaded by Malynda C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula! see more...

Malynda C.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I absolutely love bath and body works. Their products leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth, and also refreshed. Their products smell amazing and I always find something new to love. One of my favorite shower gels, I wish they would bring it back in stores.
Shakirah W.
Shakirah W.
Newark, NJ
Twilight Woods is a light musk with a little floral undertone. When you first put it on, it smells a little strong but the scent eventually dies down throughout the day.
Anjelica S.
Anjelica S.
Albuquerque , NM
I love the way this smells i alway buy it when they have there deals the first time i smelled it I had to get it
Brittaney B.
Brittaney B.
Red Deer , Alberta
This scent!!!!! Oh my goodness. If you're someone who loves a dark, sexy smell, then this is perfect! It makes my whole bathroom smell amazing whenever I use it in the shower, and it also can double as bubbles for baths :)