Signature Collection Bath Body Works Twilight Woods 3.0 oz Body Lotion uploaded by Violga R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2x the moisture and 3x the shea, our hydrating, non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our new & improved formula offers 16 hours of continuous moisture! see more...

Gaby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this lotion! It smells so good and isn’t too thin. I’m pretty sure it lasts a while because i’ve gotten compliments before. I put this on sometimes after a shower and it helps moisturize my stretch mark which fades them a bit. Bath and Body Works is one of my favorite stores for stuff like this because their scents are just so good. It’s really hard to explain the smell, but it smells sweet and a little musky. Great lotion! Sadly i have it in the small bottle of 3 oz but i think u can get the larger bottle. even so this lasts quite a while because i bought this forever ago and i still have some!
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body lotion is great, it smells delicious it moisturizers better than other body lotion I've purchased in the past. The fragrance last all day and your skin stay moisturized. This lotion is awesome and I highly recommend it.
Kindra M.
L love lotions from bath and body works. The lotion always smells good and the scent is long lasting. this lotion has a fall feel to it and keeps my hands moist. I love that there is a body wash and body spray to match it! I would recommend it. the price is kinda high, but they always have sales!
lesly h.
Tacoma , Wa
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scent from bath & body work i have the set , i love scent and it goes well with my skin my husband love scent on me
Bell H.
Louisville , Kentucky

Omg let me just start off saying that I love this lotion so much it smells wonderful I love it I have the whole collection of it it is amazing you must try it 🙀
Veronica W.
Burke, VA
The aroma is sweet and delicate. Keeps skin moisturizer on the go.

The longevity of this lotion is a bonus; it lasts for most of the day and you'll be sure to leave a scented trial wherever you go.
Priscilla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! Not a fan of overly sweet floral scents, this feels more grown up. At the same time, it's not overpowering.
Violga R.
Providence , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating and smells great. The smell is not too strong which makes it great for daily use.