Signature Collection Bath Body Works Pure Paradise 3.0 oz Body Lotion uploaded by Carmen A.Signature Collection Bath Body Works Pure Paradise 3.0 oz Body Lotion uploaded by Holly W.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2x the moisture and 3x the shea, our hydrating, non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our new & improved formula offers 16 hours of continuous moisture! see more...

Rianne T.
Lutz, FL
I love the smell of this lotion it has a nice island scent to it and has a great application. This is my first time using this scent I purchased it with a bunch of others during the semi annual sale at bath and body works a few months ago
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love tropical scents? Then this one is for you! This product has shea butter which helps keep your hands moisturized and looking young. I purchased this at the store and they have many incredible tropical scents!
Satin R.
cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so so good and it's one of my top five when it comes to Bath & Body Works scents. I also wear this during the winter time LOL I can't help it! It's really creamy and the scent is long-lasting
Lacey F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this lotion. It is sweet with a hint of flowers (but not overpowering). It is in a convenient size for your purse or for your desk at work. In the dry winter months it keeps your hands and skin soft.
Angela B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the smell of this lotion! It smells great and the smell lasts! I would recommend this lotion as an everyday hand lotion!
Holly W.
Absolutely LOVE this product. Leaves my hands feeling so soft. Smells great too! One of my favorites!
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE the way this smells and hydrates. Not super excited about all the extra carcinogens and chemicals in it though.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom just got this today and I love it! The smell reminds me of shampoo for some reason lol. I just wish the smell lasted longer.
Tori A.
I bought this recently at the B&BW semi-annual sale. I wasn't looks for anything specific and I just grabbed things at random really. This was my favorite random item that I purchased. Amazing smell that isn't over bearing. The consistency of the lotion itself is average. It doesn't last amazingly long but I find most out the products from this line don't. It's more of something I will use for a light scent.
Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lotion because it comes in a "purse friendly" size. It fits everywhere and it's perfect for using through the day.