BY BATH & BODY WORKS #59 in Lotion

Buy Bath Body Works Body Creams Body Lotions - Bath Body Works Pink Chiffon 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream see more...

Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love Bath and Body Works!! All of their scents smell amazing. It is easy to apply and very affordable! I only use these lotions for my body! It lasts all day each time I use them. I definitely recommend!! It is better quality than most companies that sell lotion!!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
My boyfriend bought me this from this store, and it only costed 7$ which isn't bad because normally they are 14$. It smells so good, I usually put it on my body after I take a shower and it stays all day. It has a sweet smell to it which is right up my alley. I would recommend it to anyone.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
My sister uses this I have used it a few times from her and it has such a good smell she gets alot of compliments on it. It makes your skin feel nice and the smell lasts all day even when your out in the hot sun sweating. You still smell really good!! I told my friend about this one because I knew she would like it and she loved it!!
Sum W.
I used to love the perfume for this scent in middle school - but the lotion is awful! I completely dried out my hands, and application made my hands sting and burn. Also, the smell is very overbearing and too sweet. It's all everyone around me can smell when I use it.
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
I'm obsessed with the smell I could wear it all day every day goes great with my personal smell I don't know if that makes any sense but sometimes things don't smell good on other people I think it smells really good on me and I love it
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE . I've had this from spray to lotion to body wash, even the hand sanitizer . If only I could find a candle id buy them out of stock. It's just got the best smell too it and always brings back happy memories for me
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Another one of my favorite bath and body works fragrance. Smell is so light and refreshing. I purchased from bath and body works for buy 3 and get 3 free. I recommend this fragrance to others to try. I will continue to use this fragrance.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Pink chiffon is my most favorite scent at BBW, I always stock up on it when I get the chance ! It’s a fruity and fresh scent that it enticing to almost any nose! It’s very fun and flirty and the triple creams make your skin so soft!
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
I have to take a star because Bath and body works had discontinued this (brought it back for the holidays) and I'm sad because this was the best scent they had! Not to strong and light with the perfume, but it was amazing! Definitely recommend if you like floral scents.
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
When it comes to body washes and lotions bath and body works is my main go to brand! And this is by far my favorite scent! The product is gentle and the scent last all day! I would defiantly recommend you try this product!
Jillian H.
Minneapolis, MN
Does the scent last? Or disappear quickly?
Julie P.
I wanna try this ūüėć
Kauther O.
Is this the old packaging?
Lorrielle D.
Kent, OH
I have been looking for a new Bath and Body Works fragrance and I heard this product was good. What is the pros and cons of this specific product?
Natalie A.
Covington, GA
Why is it that this stuff barely provides and moister to my skin? Is it me or does anyone else have this problem?