BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2 x the moisture and 3 x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture. see more...

Signature Collection Bath Body Works Paris Amour 8.0 oz Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Alecia W.
Pensacola, FL
I have a few favorites at bath and body works but Paris is one of my favorite fragrances. If you haven't tried it you're missing out. For a romantic fragrance try Paris. [product:signature-collection-bath-body-works-paris-amour-8.0-oz-body-lotion]
Rosa L.
Lake Wales
This product is a must have it not only smells delicious but keeps your skin hydrated for a long time and will have you smelling wonderful as well. It's great for sensitive skin. Love love love this !!!
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
This is my absolute most favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I was so bummed when they discontinued it. It is a lovely floral with a little sugary sweetness mixed in. The scent lingers and lasts all day without being too much or overwhelming.

I love how rich and moisturizing these body lotions are as well. They leave the skin very soft and hydrated without feeling too greasy.
Daisy T.
I actually got this scent because my B&BW didn't have my usual scent of Sweet Pea in stock the day I went in.  I fell in love with this. It smells really sweet. The only downer is for my sister, who thinks its a bot strong smelling...
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
I received this as a gift and I absolutely love it. The packaging is so adorable and the scent is gorgeous. It gives you a light floral scent that lasts all day long. I’ll be buying this once the one I’m using runs out!!
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
I seriously haven’t tried a product from B&BW that I haven’t liked! It’s sweet smelling and light feeling! Prices are always affordable and you can always find deals! I am a life time long buyer of all bath and body works products😍
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
This lotion is pretty moisturizing. I found it to be a little greasy. The smell is pleasant but really strong. It's nice if you don't feel like putting on body mist. I wouldn't buy this scent again though.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. This lotion keeps my skin feeling nice and soft and the smell lasts ALL DAY LONG! I get compliments non stop on how good I smell and it's one of those scents that no matter how much I wear it, I still smell it. Love!
Gabrielle R.
I loved the smell of this lotion. I recently finished up on the bottle that I have. It lasted for a long time.  My skin felt soft and it didn't break me out or itch like a lot of body product's do. The scent does not last all day which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the person.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I love how this lotion smell but it's does not moisturize my skin well. You have about 30 minutes of non-ashy moisturized skin. Great scent but a crappy moisturizer. Unless you just want to moisturize your hands then go for it.