Signature Collection Bath & Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum uploaded by Nka k.Signature Collection Bath & Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum uploaded by Ashley C.Signature Collection Bath & Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum uploaded by Mykeisha c.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Women's Perfumes - Bath Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum 0.25 oz Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
My whole family loves the signature Collection of forever red vanilla rum! From bath and body works.
The smell is out of this world.
Sweet and deliciousūüíź.
The problem is that it was discontinued.
Katherine G.
I love this Perfume! I smells like the original forever red but with a hint of vanilla. It also has more of a sexy smell than sweet. Great for date nights and special occasions.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
I normally avoid vanilla based scents like the plague. But this has become one of my favorite cool weather scents. It is not your bakery vanilla. The rum makes this fragrance dark and seductive. I happen to have got this during a bath and body works sale, so I snatched up the body mist, lotion and fragrance for a steal.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
This is one of the best scents that I've ever encountered at bath and body works. I was extremely sad when it was discounted. It had the perfect scent to it. It was sweet and air. Just a small spritz was all it takes.
Brandy H.
Candor, NY
I love this sent! It's the perfect blend of vanilla and musk! ( woodsy and sensual) I own the whole collection, if you like the Madagascar vanilla you'll love this!!
Lindsay P.
London, KY
I love this scent! It smells like the original Forever Red, with just the right amount of vanilla scent! I bought it from the bath and body works website.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
This vanilla rum scent is wonderful. It last a good while and only takes a spritz or two.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
I was wondering if this is a product that they would ever consider bringing back. It was one of my favorite products. I'm sad that it's gone. Is there any place to maybe snag a bottle of it?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
What kind of smell does this have and does it last?