BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions o...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?4 Answers
  • "Love this stuff it smells amazing and is not too heavy." in 1 review
  • "I love this scent and the shower gel is even better." in 1 review
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this lotion. The scent lasts so long, and is totally worth the price. I absolutely adore it!!!!
Alicia B.
Muskegon, MI
This is my absolute favorite scent for bath and body works lotion! It lasts forever and I could never get sick of it! I haven't been able to find it except at the semi annual sales. Makes me sad.
Faten A.
The best lotion in the whole wide world. I can't live without this lotion. It smells so freaken good. The best smell I've ever smelled in my life.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my all time favorite scents from B&BW and I've probably tried them all! I can't believe they discontinued it. It still bums me out to this day. When they have their semiannual sales, they sometimes bring out these online only scents and I stock up! This scent is deep and sultry, perfect for a night out.
Gabby G.
Toledo, OH
This is my absolute favorite scent out of everyone single one of the bath and body works scent line.
Casey K.
Toronto, ON
I have tried and gone through so many B&BW lotions, but this scent manages to stick out from all the rest! It's a great fall/winter scent, and the longevity of this product is unbelievable! I'll apply it after I shower, and the next day my sheets and bed smell of this scent - it's crazy!
Rana E.
Elmansora
Thanks bath and body for this product
It was very gentle and rich of vitamin e
It make my body very soft and stay long on my body
This smell is very sexy
Brittany F.
I love love love this scent and I have the matching spray and body gel. I love how it makes my skin feel
cherisse g.
barataria
I love this !!!! .Once it was opened it was done within a month or less. Its scent is light , not in anyway overbearing .Is a definite must have.
Kaylee M.
What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions of other lotions similar to this one or just something I may like based off this one?