BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions o...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?4 Answers
  • "I love this scent and the shower gel is even better." in 1 review
  • "Love this stuff it smells amazing and is not too heavy." in 1 review
Megan B.
Carlisle, PA
I love this scent. It's different than anything else I have and it's definitely noticeable. The lotion itself feels great on and it isn't sticky or greasy.
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
This is my all time favorite B&BW scent! I love this scent so much. I wear it daily and get tons of compliments on it. I would highly, highly recommend it!
Kate B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this scent and the lotion works amazingly as long as you don't have extremely dry skin. The scent lasts for awhile, and it's not greasy.
Chenise M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Since discovering this scent at the semi-anni sale I have fallen in love with it. Also not to mention the compliments I've gotten daily when wearing it.
Faten A.
The best lotion in the whole wide world. I can't live without this lotion. It smells so freaken good. The best smell I've ever smelled in my life.
I love bath and body works but I think this scent is to strong in my opinion. It might be different for others but to me this is way to strong
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
The first scent i ever tried from bath and body works and it got me hooked such a rich amazing smell its hard to describe but its so delicious.
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dark kiss is such a powerful scent, almost too powerful at times! But it's good for use every once in awhile! I put it on for special occasions
Zunira S.
Richmond , CA
It smelled amazing in store but once I used it after I took a shower the smell was too intense and overwhelming. I got a headache from it
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this! i tend to use the body spray more than the lotion, but it still smells so good! Almost like cotton candy!
Kaylee M.
What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions of other lotions similar to this one or just something I may like based off this one?