BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions o...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?4 Answers
  • "Love this stuff it smells amazing and is not too heavy." in 1 review
  • "I love this scent and the shower gel is even better." in 1 review
Victoria G.
I gave this to my mom for her birthday and I ended up using it I love the smell but I have never really love BBW lotion because of the moisturizing they are more smell. I think depending on what you like.
Mallory K.
Cleveland, OH
I am the biggest Bath & Body junkie and this scent is definitely in my top 10. I love all of their lotions to begin with because it moisturizes my skin perfectly, but this sweet scent is to die for.
April M.
Rockford, WA
This smells AMAZING!!! I love Bath and Body Works, their stuff always smells heavenly. Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. This feels and smells very luxurious.
I love bath and body works but I think this scent is to strong in my opinion. It might be different for others but to me this is way to strong
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I sincerely like about 90% of the scents from Bath and Body Works. This scent smells sooooo good! Even simply rubbing some around your neck and chest will imbue you with aromatic scent.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell of this! i tend to use the body spray more than the lotion, but it still smells so good! Almost like cotton candy!
Zunira S.
Richmond , CA
It smelled amazing in store but once I used it after I took a shower the smell was too intense and overwhelming. I got a headache from it
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
I get so many compliments when I use this lotion. I think the smell is elegant and not too pungent. I definitely recommend this!
Beth G.
This is my favorite bath and bodyworks scent by far! all of their products are quality, but the lotion not only makes my skin feel great, but also smells amazing!
Brittni H.
Rosebud, TX
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and it is a very smooth lotion! It absorbs well and keeps your smelling fresh
Kaylee M.
What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions of other lotions similar to this one or just something I may like based off this one?