BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions o...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?4 Answers
  • "Love this stuff it smells amazing and is not too heavy." in 1 review
  • "I love this scent and the shower gel is even better." in 1 review
Faten A.
The best lotion in the whole wide world. I can't live without this lotion. It smells so freaken good. The best smell I've ever smelled in my life.
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
The first scent i ever tried from bath and body works and it got me hooked such a rich amazing smell its hard to describe but its so delicious.
Jenna M.
Pennsylvania
This is one of my fave products from bath and body works the smell is amazing. I have gotten asked a bunch about where to get it.
Lili B.
This lotion is one of my two all time favorites it smells so good and leaves your body feeling nice and moisturized
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this lotion. The scent lasts so long, and is totally worth the price. I absolutely adore it!!!!
Gabby G.
Toledo, OH
This is my absolute favorite scent out of everyone single one of the bath and body works scent line.
Krysta D.
I love this scent and the shower gel is even better. The lotion is a bit oily and it moisturizes decently.
Rachel S.
Statesville, NC
Love this stuff it smells amazing and is not too heavy. It is also very moisturizing!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely one of my staple BBW scents. I love Dark Kiss because it has a light, sweet scent that's not to strong. I love putting it on after a hot bath/shower.
Megan B.
Carlisle, PA
I love this scent. It's different than anything else I have and it's definitely noticeable. The lotion itself feels great on and it isn't sticky or greasy.
Kaylee M.
What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions of other lotions similar to this one or just something I may like based off this one?