BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions o...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?4 Answers
  • "I love this scent and the shower gel is even better." in 1 review
  • "Love this stuff it smells amazing and is not too heavy." in 1 review
Taylor B.
This was my signature scent for YEARS. It's long lasting and my friends would often comment on it hours after application. It emits a strong, sweet fragrance that may not be up everyone's alley, so check it out in store if it's still available and I hope you love it as much as I did!
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells so seductive and delicious. Very amazing smell! It lasts a while too! And it's moisturizing and makes my skin feel nice and hydrated, even in the harsh winter months.
Alicia B.
Muskegon, MI
This is my absolute favorite scent for bath and body works lotion! It lasts forever and I could never get sick of it! I haven't been able to find it except at the semi annual sales. Makes me sad.
Victoria G.
I gave this to my mom for her birthday and I ended up using it I love the smell but I have never really love BBW lotion because of the moisturizing they are more smell. I think depending on what you like.
Mallory K.
Sullivan, OH
I am the biggest Bath & Body junkie and this scent is definitely in my top 10. I love all of their lotions to begin with because it moisturizes my skin perfectly, but this sweet scent is to die for.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I sincerely like about 90% of the scents from Bath and Body Works. This scent smells sooooo good! Even simply rubbing some around your neck and chest will imbue you with aromatic scent.
April M.
Rockford, WA
This smells AMAZING!!! I love Bath and Body Works, their stuff always smells heavenly. Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. This feels and smells very luxurious.
Beth G.
This is my favorite bath and bodyworks scent by far! all of their products are quality, but the lotion not only makes my skin feel great, but also smells amazing!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Definitely one of my staple BBW scents. I love Dark Kiss because it has a light, sweet scent that's not to strong. I love putting it on after a hot bath/shower.
Irini R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I personally find every lotion from bath and body works really moisturizing. They also smell great too. This one in particular has such a strong scent to it.
Kaylee M.
What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions of other lotions similar to this one or just something I may like based off this one?