BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions o...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?4 Answers
  • "Love this stuff it smells amazing and is not too heavy." in 1 review
  • "I love this scent and the shower gel is even better." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
I have a couple of other Bath & Body Works scents that are my all-time favorites, but this one is starting to grow on me a lot. Dark Kiss is relatively new to me (I tend to stick with classics that I've used for years) but I read the description on this one and liked the notes, so I purchased it during a sale at the end of last year. For me, it's a pretty sultry and seductive scent. I think it's a powerful scent and ideal for a night out or special occasion, probably not everyday use since it's kind of on the heavy side. The raspberry is strong in this, but the vanilla makes it sweet. It lasts a really long time too, more than other scents. I put it on in the evening and could still smell it the next morning. My boyfriend said he doesn't really care for this (he says it's too strong and he doesn't like raspberry) but personally I think it's one of my newer favorites.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the way this lotion smells, it's so soothing and is great to use right before bed. It's very sweet, but not fresh and fruity like flowers and many other scents. I pick this up any time I see it in stores. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read the more detailed review I posted about it.
Taylor B.
This was my signature scent for YEARS. It's long lasting and my friends would often comment on it hours after application. It emits a strong, sweet fragrance that may not be up everyone's alley, so check it out in store if it's still available and I hope you love it as much as I did!
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell of this lotion. The scent lasts so long, and is totally worth the price. I absolutely adore it!!!!
Jordyn U.
Wellness Guru Expert
This scent is one of my Bath and Body Works favorites, however they don't have very good lotions especially for the price. It's very watery and I feel like I have to apply it to my skin multiple times per day to moisturize.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
This has seriously been my signature fragrance. Upset that it's been retired but I always stock up when they bring it back for the sales! Has a nice musky, vanilla smell thats quite sweet but it's still fun and great to wear anywhere! Fragrance and lotion scent lasts a long time.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This is one of my all time favorite scents from B&BW and I've probably tried them all! I can't believe they discontinued it. It still bums me out to this day. When they have their semiannual sales, they sometimes bring out these online only scents and I stock up! This scent is deep and sultry, perfect for a night out.
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells so seductive and delicious. Very amazing smell! It lasts a while too! And it's moisturizing and makes my skin feel nice and hydrated, even in the harsh winter months.
Alicia B.
Muskegon, MI
This is my absolute favorite scent for bath and body works lotion! It lasts forever and I could never get sick of it! I haven't been able to find it except at the semi annual sales. Makes me sad.
Victoria G.
I gave this to my mom for her birthday and I ended up using it I love the smell but I have never really love BBW lotion because of the moisturizing they are more smell. I think depending on what you like.
Kaylee M.
What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions of other lotions similar to this one or just something I may like based off this one?