BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance! see more...

Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this perfume so much. I typically stray away from perfumes that have a floral scent but this perfume smells so good. It is a little strong so if you have a sensitive nose this perfume is probably not for you. I got this as a gift and will be repurchasing once I run out.
Elsa W.
This is a perfect mist for the spring and summer. It is a light scent that is a little fresh. This is a mist and not a perfume so it does not last very long. However, if you do want something to last longer just use their body lotion it is stronger and last longer.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Oh this perfume smells so good! It also lasts a long time. I'll spray it on me in the morning and I'll still smell it later that day without having to re apply. Definitely worth a buy :)
Melissa Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have used this scent since middle school and still love it! It's not too floral or too sweet, which makes it perfect for the spring and summer. The packaging is adorable and easy to travel with. I find it lasts about 5-6 hours before I have to reapply, but this doesn't really bother me. Great product overall! :)
Samantha A.
This is my absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! I've been using it for years now, and I always stock up at their semi annual sale. The packaging is nice and the scent is soft and subtle. I would definitely recommend it to people who don't like a fragrance that's super over powering.
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
I have gotten SO many compliments for wearing this scent. I've probably worn it for 3 or 4 years now. Every time there was a sale at bath and body works I would stock up and buy like 5 bottles. SO sad that it's discontinued, however they do bring back "classic scents" every once in a while!
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my go to scents! It's so light and refreshing, absolutely perfect for spring/summer. It's a mix of floral undertones; I've found it to be similar to Japanese Cherry Blossom but sweeter and less overpowering...So sad to see this get discontinued!
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA
A little disclaimer of this product is that it has been discontinued. But I know for a fact you could purchase this somewhere else on the internet. This scent is heavenly and great for those who love floral scents. It's a like a bottle of sunshine. It's a great way to jump into the warmer weather! If you can get your hands on this, you will be hooked!
Brittany P.
New Tripoli, PA
Love this fragrance mist it smells amazing! Not only is the packaging adorable it total matches the smell of fresh flowers and springtime but without being over bearing. It's my all time favorite bath and body scent!
Jessica G.
One of my favorite scents from bath and body works. Very nice summer time smell. Smells very COUNTRY, like open windows, bare feet and horses. Not a strong smell but it lasts all day long and isn't over powering.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Is this product still for sale anywhere?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Does this scent last long?
Lori K.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't tried this yet.. what are the key scents?