Signature Collection Bath Body Works Cashmere Glow Shower Gel uploaded by Sara B.Signature Collection Bath Body Works Cashmere Glow Shower Gel uploaded by Leydyn Jacqueline C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula! see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Signature Collection Bath Body Works Cashmere Glow Shower Gel
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Oh my God I really thought I wasn't gonna like it but as soon as I tried it. I say to myself I am buying it again. I just got it as a gift so I actually don't know how much it cost but I do recommend it.
Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
LOVED THIS! The scent was overall a light smell, but it smells fantastic. It smells like a fall scent, and per usual with Bath & BodyWorks shower gels, this provided the perfect amount of bubbles and relaxing aroma for your bubble bath. Definitely worth repurchasing when it's in stores!
Elizabeth P.
Bath and body works has the BEST body wash! The packaging is so nice, the smell is AMAZING and you always feel so clean after using it! The price is perfect and they always have sales! I would definitely recommend.
Yesenia K.
110% the best scent ever made by b&b! It's warm and sweet and reminds me of bathing in a spring. I never run out of this.