BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer! see more...

• "if they begin reselling this I would definitely recommend it" in 1 review
  • "It's hard to pick a favorite scent but this is in the top 5!" in 1 review
  • "Keeps my skin soft and smelling great!" in 1 review
  • "Bath and body works has great product and they usually smell great This one isn't one of my favorite" in 1 review
  • "One of my all time favorite scents by Bath & Body Works!" in 1 review
arynne c.
CARIBOU
This scent blends the summer scent of fresh picked raspberries newly picked from the fields with the grated shavings of vanilla bean. Although it can be a bit much at first with the first whiff being that of the vanilla, it evens out the longer you wear it. I just recently bought more of it. I have it in the body spray and in the lotion. I would recommend both to those liking both scents.
Brianna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath and body works have great products for nice scents.

PROS:
Light weight
Lasts a long time
Small enough to put into bag
Nice scent
Long lasting scent

CONS:
Not moisturizing
Smell can be too loud and overwhelming sometimes
The cover rubs off easily
Shelly H.
I love bath and body works products but the average typical smell good lotions like this don’t really do it for me. They’re just seemingly not thick enough to do a real good job. The scent is beyond amazing. This is probably one of my favorites! I wouldn’t buy this again per say. I have a few various scents of the “general use” lotions, but much much prefer the triple moisture creams.
Jennifer B.
Runnells
I love everything Bath and Body has to offer. They only bad thing I could say is that they scent does not seem to last long. The way I fix this is to have the mists with and even the trial size. So it’s honestly not an issue.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Only used a hanful.of times because I have a few other scent i want to use up before I let go of the best one. Highly recommended for woman who prefer smoother things.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is B&BW's best scent! So sweet and sensual. I typically prefer floral scents, but the reason I love this is that the sweetness of the scent isn't overpowering. It doesn't smell like a straight up dessert, it's really just a calm and comforting type scent -- which I think is the vanilla in it. Vanilla is a good subtle undertone to have in fragrances. But yes, this is a must have!!!
Cassie K.
One of my favorite BBW scents. It's not overly sweet or overly musky. It's a nice balance that is fresh and fruity. For me, it's one of those scents that seems like it wears off gradually throughout the day, but is still definitely there, so every once a while you'll get a little whiff of it, and know others can still smell it too. I will always repurchase this in the body mist.
Rajvee P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had gotten this as a gift and just from the look of the bottle I was so excited to use this product. As an actual lotion it works very well and keeps my skin moisturized. The scent is AMAZING. It isn't super strong to the point where it will give anyone a headache but it does still give off a little scent and it smells amazing.
Jordyn U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really nice, sweet creamy/berry scent. The scent can lean very strong though, so if you're sensitive to strong scents it probably isn't for you. Also the formula of this lotion isn't thick or creamy, it's more watery.
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
While not the most long-lasting hydration, this is a hydrating lotion that will leave you smelling fantastic. I was so pleased to see it back last spring - but now it is gone again. I really hope they unretire this as it was one of my favorite scents!