BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula! see more...

Remya a.
Culver City, CA
Not a fan of this one. Just a normal shower gel and not a scent as good as other bath and body works products. Of course like all others , a small amount is all that is need to lather up and use. Not my favourite scent
Susan K.
Titusville, FL
I love this beautiful day body wash!!!! I love the smell it just wakes me up in the morning. The body wash it self is amazing at cleaning my skin without leaving it dry.
Victoria H.
I love apple scents and when I sniffed this in the bottle I thought it smelled wonderful. When you actually wash with it the scent intensifies and is way too abrasive and floral and just overall strong for me. It actually gave me a headache and I felt like I needed to take another shower to scrub the scent off of me! It works just fine as a shower gel, but the smell is terrible! I would definitely recommend trying washing your hands with it in the store sinks to get an idea of how strong it will be before buying it. I love other bath and body works scents, but not this one! It may be less strong as a lotion or body spray, but I have not tried them to know.
Sara T.
2015 I was introduced to the Bath & Body work scent "Beautiful Day." Since being introduced earlier this year I have become obsessed with all the products, but this body wash is my favorite! I love getting out of the shower and smelling the splash of apple & pear, it smells unreal. I recommend this scent to anyone who loves fruity scents. My favorite BBW scent by far. #bestof2015
Annette G.
Vista, CA
It may be Winter, but this floral scent works so well with my pheromones and leaves a long lasting apple orchard smell! So flirty and floraly, this has been a home run for me. I'm on my second bottle of this shower gel and will repurchase if it is not limited edition!
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
I read a lot of reviews about the scent and this product so I was very excited to try it out. But I was not very impressed. The scent was almost too floral for me and the smell does not stay on your skin for very long.
Amy F.
Ellicott City, MD
I'm a fan of anything BBBW but this shower gel is truly amazing! The scent is so nice and, unlike a lot of their other products, I feel like I smell fresh and clean and apple-y all day! Would totally buy this again, plus would recommend other products in this scent!
Kristy L.
I love all the the Bath and Body shower gels! They lather so nicely and feel luxurious. This scent just reminds me of a nice sunny day. The apples and flower mixture are refreshing.
Lisa C.
Irvine, CA
This is my absolute favorite shower gel AND scent from bath and body works. I've tried so many and I keep on going back to this one because of how amazing it smells.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
You'll love this if you enjoy floral scents and the scent of apples. The apple scent is the strongest part of the smell. This scent just isn't the one for me because I don't like floral scents.