BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula! see more...

Amy F.
Amy F.
Ellicott City, MD
I'm a fan of anything BBBW but this shower gel is truly amazing! The scent is so nice and, unlike a lot of their other products, I feel like I smell fresh and clean and apple-y all day! Would totally buy this again, plus would recommend other products in this scent!
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
I read a lot of reviews about the scent and this product so I was very excited to try it out. But I was not very impressed. The scent was almost too floral for me and the smell does not stay on your skin for very long.
Maliyah S.
Maliyah S.
Amherst, MA
This shower gel is the ONLY one I will EVER use. It smells amazing on the skin and lasts so long. Its perfect for all year round because it keeps your skins smooth and hydrated. I love it <3
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
I love all the the Bath and Body shower gels! They lather so nicely and feel luxurious. This scent just reminds me of a nice sunny day. The apples and flower mixture are refreshing.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
San Jose, CA
This is my absolute favorite shower gel AND scent from bath and body works. I've tried so many and I keep on going back to this one because of how amazing it smells.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
This smells so good!! It's worth the money. It's good for sensitive skin & the smell isn't to strong. It's rather sweet. Works well in the shower!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Beautiful Day is currently my go to scent from BBW. The refreshening aroma of crisp green apple is great for the summer.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
I love apple scents and when I sniffed this in the bottle I thought it smelled wonderful. When you actually wash with it the scent intensifies and is way too abrasive and floral and just overall strong for me. It actually gave me a headache and I felt like I needed to take another shower to scrub the scent off of me! It works just fine as a shower gel, but the smell is terrible! I would definitely recommend trying washing your hands with it in the store sinks to get an idea of how strong it will be before buying it. I love other bath and body works scents, but not this one! It may be less strong as a lotion or body spray, but I have not tried them to know.
Sara T.
Sara T.
2015 I was introduced to the Bath & Body work scent "Beautiful Day." Since being introduced earlier this year I have become obsessed with all the products, but this body wash is my favorite! I love getting out of the shower and smelling the splash of apple & pear, it smells unreal. I recommend this scent to anyone who loves fruity scents. My favorite BBW scent by far. #bestof2015
Annette G.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
It may be Winter, but this floral scent works so well with my pheromones and leaves a long lasting apple orchard smell! So flirty and floraly, this has been a home run for me. I'm on my second bottle of this shower gel and will repurchase if it is not limited edition!