BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration. see more...

• I was wondering if you would recommend this? 5 Answers
  • I have been looking to try a new lotion scent from bath and body ...5 Answers
  • I have been a huge supporter of bath and body works for years. I ...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream
LOVE. LOVE. This is my favorite lotion ever. I have dry hands/feet/skin and these really do hold the moisture and the smells are so wonderful. My two favorites right now are Velvet sugar and Sensual amber
Nina B.
Iron city
Review for: 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream
I absolutely LOVE A Thousand Wishes from Bath & Body Works! This lotion keeps my skin moisturized all day. The smell is the best part! Every time I wear it someone always ask what I’m wearing. This is a great item to give as a gift.
Ann C.
Brooklyn
This cream is the very best. It locks in moisture into your skin for 24hrs. I use this in the morning and before going to bed to keep my skin hydrated . This body cream is gentle to your skin and it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend. It's a great product.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream
Not only does this smell amazing but it stays smelling amazing for an impressive amount of time after I apply it. It keeps my skin moisturized and silky smooth alll day! I love that I only have to apply it once a day and I’m set. Just another reason why I love bath and body works.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Cashmere glow is one of my favorite scents at bath and body works. This lotion smells so good, but my only problem with it is that the lotion is a little bit too thick for me. It takes a while to rub it into my skin, and I would just prefer if it were a little bit lighter.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I love the Ultra Shea Body Cream! I have both the "Warm Vanilla" scent as well as the "A Thousand Wishes" scent in this product and they are both so good! It's especially good in the winter when I get dry skin it helps so much to keep my body super hydrated and they both smell great!
Meagan M.
This is my favorite lotion ever! Bath and Body works does an incredible job of formulating a long-lasting, hydrating body cream that does not leave an oily residue. Their scents are well thought out and there is something for everyone. I will never stray from this company.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I have always been really into Bath and Body Works! I love their lotions, body sprays, candles, hand sanitizers and the plug in air fresheners, but my favorite out of them all is their 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Creams. The formula is absolutely perfect. It's thicker consistency that leaves your skin feeling extremely hydrated and smooth without leaving a greasy residue on the skin. My favorite scent is called A Thousand Wishes. My sister-in-law bought it for me for Christmas and I haven't been able to stop using it since then. It has pink prosecco, sparkling quince, crystal peonies, gilded amber and amaretto creme in it. I cannot even begin to describe how heavenly it smells. Everyone should try this lotion.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I LOVE Bath & Body Works body cream. Everything from the beautiful packaging and designs on the tubes to the breathtaking scents. I started purchasing these online because you get great deals sent to your email. I have over 26 lotions and sprays and still crave more. They work great as well. My skin is so soft from using these.
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
I have several scents of this lotion and none disappoint. I bought several for around $3 each after Christmas. The formula is great. It's very creamy and silky yet easily absorbs into skin. It leaves no sticky or greasy residue. I can wash my hands several times without needing to reapply. This really helped keep my hands and elbows soft during dry winter conditions. The scents vary in how long they'll last. Stronger scents can last several hours and weaker scents last about around half an hour.
Emily M.
Fairmont, WV
Is the formula still greasy? And does the "A Thousand Wishes" smell like the perfume?
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I was wondering if you would recommend this?
I have been looking to try a new lotion scent from bath and body works but I don't know which scent would be good to use. Do you guys have a favorite scent in particular?
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
I have been a huge supporter of bath and body works for years. I haven't really branched out because I'm happy with it. Am I missing something better? Or should I stick to B&BW?
a A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Does it really give you 24 hour moisture? I find that I have to reapply on hands at least once more during day. I have a desk job and not dry skin.