BY SIGNATURE

100% Maple Syrup 32 oz jug Contains no refined sugar or chemical preservatives. see more...

• Found a pancake recipe that called for maple syrup. Just wonderin...1 Answers
Holly B.
Phoenix, AZ
My family loves this! My husband is very picky when it comes to mayonnaise and maple syrup. He calls this "the real stuff" every shopping trip my kids want to buy more. It is very authentic without any chemical or fake flavored. The price is very reasonable as well. It's seems a little pricey but this is real syrup unlike the others found at a cheaper price. Worth the buy!
Tricia P.
Yucaipa, CA
This is real, pure maple syrup. It's a great deal compared to buying the real stuff at the grocery store. It tastes great too. Don't waste yourself on the fake maple syrup that is made of yucky stuff.
Sandy B.
I prefer to use real maple syrup, so this beats anything that is made with corn syrup and artificial flavors, but it is much thinner than other brands and the flavor is on the weak side.
Melissa K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is real pure maple syrup. The one that I buy is Organic, I can't tell if the label says that here, but it is a good value for the money. It tastes great.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Good quality maple syrup for a big family breakfast, it's simply not my favorite and not fine quality
Diane B.
Noelville
I love this syrup. It has a great authentic true maple syrup taste because it's 100% pure. Good quality, nice consistency and color. I use this on my steel oats in the morning instead of brown sugar and sometimes in my coffee. Maple syrup is actually very healthy for you in moderation, containing antioxidants and minerals and much better for you than sugar.
Carolane C.
Montréal, QC
Foodie Expert
This bottle is so affordable compared to the small cans they sell at the grocery store! I love this a lot! I use apple syrup instead of sugar in recipes for a healthier alternative!
Holly B.
Phoenix, AZ
Found a pancake recipe that called for maple syrup. Just wondering what other foods may call for maple syrup?