SigMagic & #174 Brushampoo & #153 Foam Brush Cleaner, 6.7 oz. / 200 ml uploaded by Rebecca T.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma Beauty SigMagic Brushampoo Foam Brush Cleaner, 6.7 oz. / 200 ml DetailsSigMagic Brushampoo Foam formula deep cleans makeup brushes, removing product residue and oil build-up to protect your tools and your skin. Skip the lather, antimicrobial foam quickly breaks through bacteria and achieves an award-winning clean when paired with a Sigma Spa brush cleaning gadget. Featuring ethically sourced palm oil and virgin coconut oil, this 100% natural brush cleanser prolongs your investment witho. see more...

Courtney R.
Santee, CA
I love this brush shampoo so much and I used this for awhile to clean my brushes. It gets all the makeup off my brushes I just would rather use someone cheaper like dr bronners. If you want to splurge it's still a great brush cleaner though
Joy C.
The fact that this is natural is a big plus. It also does clean my brushes very well. I have two issues though. The pump on this gets clogged and leaks all over. You end up wasting product. I also find that you really need to scrub out this cleanser well because it isn’t as easily rinsed out as soap.
Guadalupe P.
Nicely washes off all makeup left on my brushes. This brushshampoo literally lasts more than I expected. I used to buy soap off from Sephora and I feel like this product leaves the hairs softer. Totally recommend.
Olivia J.
Love this so much! Best brush cleaning solution I’ve ever used. Little goes a long way and for the size bottle you get its a great price. I’ll def buy this again. I use it for all my brushes not just my sigma!
Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
Sigma Beauty Sigmagic Brushampoo, Size One Size - No Color was my first purchase from Sigma as a cleanser. I wish I could say I liked it...but to be honest I was disappointed. What I expect from a brush shampoo is not just to sanitize the brushes as it says, but also to remove the stains that a foundation or some colors would leave. I had to reach out to another brand or to use some oil in order to make them look completely clean. Would I buy it again? Probably not.
Sujey C.
Fontana, CA
Do not dooo notttt!!! Buy thus it is worthless its expensive and does not clean or do anything of what you can expect I wouldn’t recommend it nor buy it ever again it is a waist of good money to be honest.
I love this brush cleaner. I received a couple samples in my Sigma pro welcome kit, I and have been absolutely hooked. It gets my brushes so clean with no residue or left over color. I love that the ingredients are all natural and that you can use it for brushes, blenders, and hands.
Bridgette T.
This makes your brushes super clean and it’s fun because it’s a foam! The foam is easier to control than the gel which is what I like but this product truly does deep clean your brushes!
Liza C.
Yonkers, NY
Does not damage your brushes like some alcohol based ones Ive used which damage all your bristles. The scent of it reminds of the dominican soap “jabon de cuava”.
Sada H.
Though I like this cleanser and love that it’s all natural and not harsh on my brushes. I feel like the formula is so watery and takes a lot to clean my brushes.