SigMagic & #174 Brushampoo & #153 Foam Brush Cleaner, 6.7 oz. / 200 ml uploaded by Rebecca T.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma Beauty SigMagic Brushampoo Foam Brush Cleaner, 6.7 oz. / 200 ml DetailsSigMagic Brushampoo Foam formula deep cleans makeup brushes, removing product residue and oil build-up to protect your tools and your skin. Skip the lather, antimicrobial foam quickly breaks through bacteria and achieves an award-winning clean when paired with a Sigma Spa brush cleaning gadget. Featuring ethically sourced palm oil and virgin coconut oil, this 100% natural brush cleanser prolongs your investment witho. see more...

Elle D.
The cleaner works and my brushes looks fresh and clean. My only negative is the actual experience of cleaning. The solution is watery and doesn’t really foam or lather. It doesn’t feel like I’m really getting them clean. It’s appears that it does work though so I just need to get over my need for bubbles.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
I’ve been cleaning my makeup brushes with baby shampoo since high school probably when I started wearing makeup applied with brushes. It’s effective, and hasn’t harmed my brushes and it’s cheap.

This product obviously costs more than baby shampoo but it also works better than baby shampoo. My brushes are softer than ever because it’s formulated with coconut oil! I prefer the foam cleaner over their liquid cleaner, too. I feel like I use less product with foam. But that could all be my imagination, too.

If you’re ready for the softest bristles your brushes have ever had, then you’re ready to try the sigma brush shampoo!
Ana M.
I love this product to wash my sigma brushes with. It’s sooo easy to use and easily to remove makeup on your brushes especially foundation. I used the spa glove to wash my brushes with along with this and it does the job great. It’s a good thing that is all natural ingredients and cruelty free
Allie P.
Bronx, NY
I really love Sigma and was excited to try their brush shampoo! This was my first time using a foam product to clean my brushes and I don't think I love the formula. I usually wait for my brush cleaner to foam up to know I'm using enough, but because this starts as a foam, I don't have that satisfaction.
Guadalupe P.
Nicely washes off all makeup left on my brushes. This brushshampoo literally lasts more than I expected. I used to buy soap off from Sephora and I feel like this product leaves the hairs softer. Totally recommend.
Jeimaliz T.
Tampa, FL
This is what i have always use to clean and wash my brushes i wouldnt change it for nothing is really great and leave the brushes aoft and a great smell..i recommended if you havent try it do it u wont regret it
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
This cleaner just did the work all i have to do was put in the soap and water . Its very clean and I love it!! Never disappointed in this product because it is very affordable for everyone!!!! Just get it and wont regret
Joy C.
The fact that this is natural is a big plus. It also does clean my brushes very well. I have two issues though. The pump on this gets clogged and leaks all over. You end up wasting product. I also find that you really need to scrub out this cleanser well because it isn’t as easily rinsed out as soap.
Ansley B.
Lexington
It does an okay job. Perhaps I’m just used to using my purity. Very thin formula but I like the pump aspect. Have to use more than one pump to get a good clean. I think there are better cleaners available.
I love this brush cleaner. I received a couple samples in my Sigma pro welcome kit, I and have been absolutely hooked. It gets my brushes so clean with no residue or left over color. I love that the ingredients are all natural and that you can use it for brushes, blenders, and hands.