BY SIGMA BEAUTY #4 in Hairbrushes & Combs

The Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat is an innovative device featuring seven patented textures designed to wash both eye and face brushes. It includes suction cups on the backside to secure placement on flat surfaces and is uniquely designed to fit most sinks. Small, convenient and ready to travel. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat. Style Number: 5042483. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
My Beautiful Flaws ..
Oakland, TN
This is a MUST HAVE for anyone who uses brushes, which is pretty much everyone. I literally couldn’t stand the thought of washing my brushes without this. It makes the process so easy and fast, and it returns them to their original flawless state without damaging them. I use this for all of my brushes, no matter how expensive or cheap they are. I use them for my expensive Wayne Goss brushes and for my cheaper BH Cosmetics brushes. The mat has a side for small eyeshadow brushes, to get into the smaller bristles and get them clean. The other side is meant to clean larger brushes. There’s so many different patterns on the mat, so you can get into all the nooks and crannies of your brushes. I’ve never had an issue with it messing up a brush. O even use it to clean my Beauty Blenders.

I highly recommend this. Once you use it, you’ll wonder why you waited so long.
Winnie L.
I had been on the fence about ordering this for a while, mainly due to the price, but then There was a sale at Nordstrom and decided to take the plunge. SO glad I did! My brush collection includes Sigma, Morphe, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Sephora, and ELF. The mat worked wonderfully for all of them. My 3DHD foundation brush was in bad need of a deep clean and now it looks basically new. The suction cups work well to adhere the mat to the sink so it doesn't move around while you're scrubbing your brushes
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I got the mini deluxe sample when I ordered a sample kit on SigmaBeauty.com! I had never tried a brush cleansing mat before and I was amazed how good this is and how much it helps!! I'm so happy I was able to snag the mini at such a low price! I really want to purchase the full size one and just use the mini for travel. I feel like the mini will last me a long time since it is sturdy and doesn't seem like it will rip easily. I really like the whole concept of the mat and I can clean any type of brush on it. I hope Sigma has a good promo on the full size soon so I can place an order!! ;-) i DEFINITELY recommend this mat!!
Kaicey W.
I purchase this as soon as I received the email announcing its release. It was the first of its kind on the market (to my knowledge, at least) and it was perfect! I loved that it had suction cups for the sink and made cleaning brushes so much easier. Of course now more items like this are on the market and different varieties of sizes, etc but I still love this item. This along with Sigma’s shape and dry travel case are perfect for cleaning and storing brushes!
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
At the end of the day, this tool definitely comes in handy if you struggle to clean your makeup brushes efficiently, and having the bright pink mat in your sink or on your bathroom counter is a great reminder to actually clean your makeup brushes regularly. Do I think you need a fancy mat to help you keep your brushes clean? Probably not. But if you struggle with remembering to do it, or feel you'd like something next-level to help you get the deepest clean possible, a tool like this could be perfect. Overall, I think it really gets my brushes really clean.
Rachael A.
This item I purchased well I was up breastfeeding about 3 in the morning and I got it a couple days later and I absolutely loved it. Once again I didn't realize that I needed to clean my brushes as much as I do and I didn't realize how well you know something that I think only cost me maybe $10 did such an amazing job my makeup goes on a hundred times better and it looks a million times better
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I own the Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat and I highly recommend it! Especially if you have high end brushes that you want super clean and to have a longer life. It fits perfectly in your sink. It is gentle enough that it gets all of your product out of the brushes without tearing them to shreds while washing them!
Elizabeth G.
This brush cleaning mat revolutionized the way I clean my makeup brushes. No more do I have to sit for hours on end shampooing and re-shampooing because I didn’t clean the bristles deep enough. All my brushes need are a couple of swishes and scrubs against the appropriate region of the mat and then a good rinse and I’m done! And I don’t have to worry about holding it in place thanks to the nifty little suction cups that keep this baby glued to the bottom of your sink.If you’ve got a lot of makeup brushes this thing will do wonders streamlining your clean-up routine. It only gets 4 stars because If feel the price is a little excessive, especially now that there are nearly identical items like this on Amazon for half the price BUT I will say... the dupes wouldn’t exist without Sigma innovating this neat contraption first. And I only have the Sigma one so I can’t speak to how well the dupes work.
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I keep brush cleaning to a very simple process of soap and olive oil. That being said sometimes make up can really be crusted in between the bristles of your brushes. That’s where this matt comes in handy. It has all the right ridges to get in between bristles and make sure that you are getting all the product off of your brushes when you wash them! The best part is it’s reusable. All you have to do is wash it with soap and water. Easy.
Taylor G.
Richmond , VA
When this first came out it was the only one I had seen like it. Now, years later I find that I’m unable to clean the actual mat. Don’t get me wrong, I have used this religiously for years with no problem. But now, when I clean my brushes, the makeup coming off of the brushes sticks onto and in between the crevices and will not budge. I’ve tried scrubbing with a sponge, warm water, soap, etc and it will not get clean. Making it unusable as I don’t want to clean my brushes with an unclean mat. This one has served me well for awhile but I’ll be buying one from another brand.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Where can I buy this cleaning mat?
Lelitza F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this only come in pink?
Maria V.
what size or how many suction cups are on the back?
Diarangeliz G.
Newark
Does this help keep my brushes soft and clean? Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat
Aanna M.
Hackney , London
Best brush cleaner? I just use dove soap and Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat