BY SIGMA BEAUTY #6 in Eye Makeup Brushes

The Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat is an innovative device featuring seven patented textures designed to wash both eye and face brushes. It includes suction cups on the backside to secure placement on flat surfaces and is uniquely designed to fit most sinks. Small, convenient and ready to travel. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat. Style Number: 5042483. see more...

Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I got the mini deluxe sample when I ordered a sample kit on SigmaBeauty.com! I had never tried a brush cleansing mat before and I was amazed how good this is and how much it helps!! I'm so happy I was able to snag the mini at such a low price! I really want to purchase the full size one and just use the mini for travel. I feel like the mini will last me a long time since it is sturdy and doesn't seem like it will rip easily. I really like the whole concept of the mat and I can clean any type of brush on it. I hope Sigma has a good promo on the full size soon so I can place an order!! ;-) i DEFINITELY recommend this mat!!
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
At the end of the day, this tool definitely comes in handy if you struggle to clean your makeup brushes efficiently, and having the bright pink mat in your sink or on your bathroom counter is a great reminder to actually clean your makeup brushes regularly. Do I think you need a fancy mat to help you keep your brushes clean? Probably not. But if you struggle with remembering to do it, or feel you'd like something next-level to help you get the deepest clean possible, a tool like this could be perfect. Overall, I think it really gets my brushes really clean.
Hannah W.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love this brush cleaning mat! It’s affordable and super easy to use! You just set it on your bathroom counter and use some brush shampoo and it easily cleans brushes in seconds. Plus it’s pink so that’s always a plus in my book! 💁🏻‍♀️
Genette J.
Paterson, NJ
This may helps so much to clean your makeup brushes and it’s really big believe it or not. I use it to clean my sigma complete set brushes. It also brings the shampoo to clean your brushes with. It’s completely worth it and their brushes are amazing. They are so soft and distributes the products perfectly. These are definitely professional brushes. It’s worth your money.
member-81a08436f
I love this little cleansing mat. It really gets the job done without taking up too much space and becoming cumbersome. The different textures all have a different function and are visibly labeled accordingly. Color is great. Has two suction cups on the bottle to hold in place on my bathroom sink. The mat itself is easy to clean and sanitize. And it fits perfectly in my acrylic cosmetic drawers.
courtney L.
I always thought other brush mats were the same as this, until I got this one. It's a total game changer!! It works better than anything else I've ever used! It sticks to the sink and is a harder texture than others so it really helps work through the brushes. It's made really well so it doesn't slip and bend like my cheaper ones. It gets my brushes a billion times cleaner than others would. I can't live without it now!
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
Excellent tool for those who have hundreds of brushes!! As a pro MUA, I'm cleaning my brushes all the time! This mat really cleans in between all my brush bristles and actually cleans the product right out. As time consuming as it is, this really saves a lot of time and is a great add to your makeup collection. Clean brushes are crucial in this industry and that also goes for the ones your use on yourself! 😊
Jamie M.
It’s not that this product doesn’t work well, because it does, I just think it’s kind of crazy to spend this amount of money on a product that is available for a fraction of the price elsewhere. I love sigma, but this isn’t my favorite purchase. I wish I had done more research before spending so much money on a name brand product.
Courtney N.
Geismar, LA
This is a must for any makeup lover!!! I used to hate washing my brushes because I felt like I could never get them clean, but this makes cleaning my brushes so easy! I wash them weekly and it takes me no time at all. It removes all of the makeup, but is gently enough that it never messes up my brushes.
Evan B.
Shelbyville, IN
I have one and I also bought one for my mom. I love this for cleaning my brushes and even my beauty sponges sometimes. I enjoy this so much that I recommend it in my kit for clients because it just gets the job done. I use Dawn liquid dish soap with it to deep clean my brushes and it always get them clean every time.
Brandi C.
Las Vegas
Where can I buy this cleaning mat?
Lelitza F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this only come in pink?
Maria V.
what size or how many suction cups are on the back?
Diarangeliz G.
Newark, NJ
Does this help keep my brushes soft and clean? Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat
Aanna M.