BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat is an innovative device featuring seven patented textures designed to wash both eye and face brushes. It includes suction cups on the backside to secure placement on flat surfaces and is uniquely designed to fit most sinks. Small, convenient and ready to travel. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Spa Express Brush Cleaning Mat. Style Number: 5042483. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
If you don't have this you need it in your life. I used to wash my brushes with my hand and always dreaded washing them because it would always leave my hands dry and irritated. Not to mention it took forever. It was kind of a splurge for me, but so worth it. I can wash my brushes in a fraction of the time and they're so much cleaner now! I can't recommend this thing more. It's fantastic.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Los Angeles, CA
Where has this mat been my whole life??? This thing is the best! I don't know how I got by before without it. Cleaning my makeup brushes is so much easier. My brushes seems much cleaner as well. It fits perfectly in my sink and is very convenient. Great job Sigma creating such a handy tool. Also, it was sold out almost everywhere. Love it!!
Mandie L.
Mandie L.
Athens , Ga
This product is worth every penny! It takes half the time to clean your brushes and the brushes are 10x more clean. If you are on the fence about purchasing this product, just do it! You won't regret it!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
OMG I love this product it is amazing it takes the hassle out of cleaning your brushes and is easy to use the different textures on the mat deep clean each brush I highly recommend this
Ness D.
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
This is an awesome brush cleaning mat. This is my first time and I am quite impressed. It leans the brushes very well. It is appropriate for face brushes and Eye brushes. The mat is befitting for the brushes and doesn't ruin them. In conclusion the brushes are efficiently and swiftly clean. I recommend purchasing this product.
Hernandez B.
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
This saved my life. I think every women hates brush cleaning day. This mat helps me so much with the process. I use baby shampoo and get everything done quickly and effectively. Is has been a very good investment. I think I paid 25 dolares for it over a year ago and I still use it everytime I wash my brushes.
Yudith T.
Yudith T.
Stanwood, WA
Great tool for cleaning your brushes instead of using your hands. The different textures really makes a different and it's easy to clean as well.
Hanh M.
Hanh M.
Easton, CT
I am so happy I brought this! Help me thoroughly cleans my brushes, with the different ridges. Make my life easy! Def a cook buy
Tara K.
Tara K.
This mat makes my job sooooo much easier when it comes to cleaning my large amount of brushes. It makes sure it gets all the makeup off easily and without ruining your brushes. I can't say enough good things about Sigma and their amazing company!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
This is a HOLY GRAIL product! It actually makes cleaning your makeup brushes enjoyable because of how easy it is to use and how quickly it speeds up the process. I bought this from Nordstrom after it was recommended by a beauty blogger. I was a little hesitant to purchase because of the price, but it is worth every penny! My collection includes a combination of low and high-end brushes from Urban Decay, Tarte, IT Cosmetics, Sephora, ELF, Real Techniques and Morphe and this mat works well on all of them. The mat is divided into sections for face and eye brushes with different sized ridges to deep clean. I feel like my brushes are new every time I clean them, even those with white bristles have every trace of makeup removed. I use it with the Sephora brush shampoo and hang it to dry in my shower after. The mat is really durable and the suction cups on the bottom make it easy to use with any kind of sink. I definitely recommend this product.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Loma Linda, CA
Where can I buy this cleaning mat?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
what size or how many suction cups are on the back?
Lelitza F.
Lelitza F.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this only come in pink?