BY SIGMA CORPORATION OF AMERICA

The Sigma Spa Spa Express Brush Cleaning Glove is an innovative, compact brush cleaning device designed to thoroughly clean your favourite makeup brushes quickly and effectively. The cleaning glove features a universally fit strap to be placed around the thumb and wrist for security, and seven patented textures including 'Wash', 'Rinse' and 'Refine' designed to deep clean both eye and face brushes. Travel friendly, the unique cleaning tool is perfect for those on-the-go or with a modest brush collection. - K.N. see more...

Sarah J.
Brooklyn
This is a fantastic tool for gently and effectively deep cleaning your makeup brushes and removing every last trace of product residue. It keeps my brushes stain-free which is a big deal because I’m OCD about having spotless brushes. I use it whenever I wash my face or eye brushes.
Karen H.
Great! I love mine. It's easy to use and is small so it doesn't take up a bunch of room. It cleans brushes well and isn't too harsh on the bristles. I love Sigma.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
This glove is so easy to use and works great! It's a bit pricey and you can find a cheaper one online. I use it very often and love to clean my brushes with it. I like that there is 2 sides. One for face and one for eyes!
Ricki M.
Houston , TX
Meh. I honestly would rather have a full scrub pad. It’s a bit pricey for just a basic silicone cleaner. I would opt for the elf brand honestly
D S.
So I've been procrastinating deep cleaning my brushes for weeks now. I know, it's a terrible thing. The last thing you should do is not wash your makeup brushes regularly, but I've been feeling really lazy lately.
Now that I have found this beauty ,my life has become alot more easier.