Sigma Spa: Brush Cleaning Mat uploaded by Tarrah T.Sigma Spa: Brush Cleaning Mat uploaded by cindy w.

BY UNKNOWN

The Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Mat is an innovative device featuring 7 patented textures to wash both eye and face brushes. The mat includes suction cups on the backside for secure placement on flat surfaces. Uniquely designed to fit most sinks. see more...

Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Review for: Sigma Spa: Brush Cleaning Mat
This is a HOLY GRAIL product! It actually makes cleaning your makeup brushes enjoyable because of how easy it is to use and how quickly it speeds up the process. I bought this from Nordstrom after it was recommended by a beauty blogger. I was a little hesitant to purchase because of the price, but it is worth every penny! My collection includes a combination of low and high-end brushes from Urban Decay, Tarte, IT Cosmetics, Sephora, ELF, Real Techniques and Morphe and this mat works well for all of them. The mat is divided into sections for face and eye brushes with different sized ridges to deep clean. I feel like my brushes are new every time I clean them, even those with white bristles have every trace of makeup removed. I use it with the Sephora brush shampoo and hang it to dry in my shower after use. The mat is really durable and the suction cups on the bottom make it easy to use with any kind of sink. I definitely recommend this product.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
I had been on the fence about ordering this for a while, mainly due to the price, but then I got an Amazon gift card and decided to take the plunge. SO glad I did! My brush collection includes Sigma, Morphe, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Sephora, and ELF. The mat worked wonderfully for all of them. My 3DHD foundation brush was in bad need of a deep clean and now it looks basically new. The suction cups work well to adhere the mat to the sink so it doesn't move around while you're scrubbing your brushes. Size wise, I included a photo of it on top of my 13" Macbook Air for comparison. It fit nicely in my sink with plenty of room for washing the brushes. I went with the advice of another review that said they hung their mat in the shower to dry, and that's where mine is now before it goes back in its container for storage.

Overall, worth the investment for the best clean your brushes can get.
memory l.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
BEAUTY-GASM!!! I bought this Gem about 6 months ago and A day hasn't gone by that I don't look at it and think, "that was money well spent" (Extended sigh of satisfaction) I believe the retail price for baby is 32.00 but I have a pro discount of 30% so I only paid 23.00 for it. I would have paid the 32! My brushes get clean! It doesn't matter whether its foundation deeply inset into your favorite duo fiber or its dried black gel eyeliner on an angled brush. Its coming off! Very durable, I don't see myself needing a new mat at any point in the near future! Works well with any brush cleaner I have used it with, my latest favorite in the Beauty Blender liquid cleaner! Yes, it is meant for your sponges but It gets those brushes back to their original color in no time! #happymatowner -M xoxo
Marisol O.
Marisol O.
So, I would normally give this product a 5 star review, but I took one star off of it solely because the regular mat doesn't really seem to be the size of a standard bathroom sink. Maybe I am wrong though, so take that with a grain of salt. I have the standard size mat, and it doesn't fit in my sink, so I normally have to wiggle it around the basin to get it to work. Ultimately, I tried to fold it in half and press the suction cups on each other to mimic the Sigma glove. That worked better for me. I do love the concept of the mat, but I feel like it is too big for most sinks. Maybe measure before you buy? You might be better with the express mat (and save $).
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
I love using this to really scrub my brushes! It fits perfectly in my sink. I use Philosophy Purify face wash to wash my brushes because it's so gentile! For foundation brushes I'll swirl them in my beauty blender solid soap before scrubbing it on the mat. This mat really does make cleaning brushes easier and faster!

Nordstrom has a bomb deal right now where you can get a mat and the sigma F80 kabuki brush for like $35! Seriously a steal
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Worth every penny! I often have to deep clean 100+ brushes after all my makeup jobs and it's a painful process. This has helped me to speed up the cleaning process and I feel it really cleans in between all the bristles and gets out all the makeup all while maintaining the shape of the brush. Who doesn't love a clean makeup brush! This gives you no excuse to not deep clean your brushes, that easy.
Eboni M.
Eboni M.
Review for: Sigma Spa: Brush Cleaning Mat
A great way to clean brushes without wasting paper or ruining towels! The silicone pad with multiple textures is excellent in penetrating the bristles of any makeup brushes and removing the makeup debris from the service or deep embedded. The price of this pad is commensurate with how long the durable pad should last. Enjoy! #museofinfluenster #beautyblogger #jbimakeupartist
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN
I got this about two weeks ago during the 4th of July sale, and I am so freaking glad I did. My brushes have never been cleaner, and it is so easy to use to get them clean. I feel like the makeup just falls out of the rushes when I use it, and it is so much less of a hassle to clean my brushes when they get dirty. I would highly, highly recommend this
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I disagree with others the price is reasonable this is very well made its an investment that will last you forever . This has saved me so much time I literally was my brushes in about 10 mins or less instead of hours this pulls everything out of my brushes this is a must have for every beauty guru highly recommend this is my ride or die
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Favorite way to clean my brushes! I have never had my brushes so clean since I first bought them! Its such a good price for a product thats obviously going to last forever. Definitely an essential product to have.
Crystajlove
Crystajlove
Dallas, TX
I need something better to clean my brushes. Is this really worth buying? Does it work well with your brushes and also does it causes damage to your brushes.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Do you just use water when cleaning the brushes or do you use an actual cleaner? If you do use a cleaner, which one do you recommend?
Daryan R.
Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA
Where can I buy these not online?
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
How do you use this mat and is it worth it?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Interested in this mat, does it work? Do you wash your brushes daily? What "soap" do you use?