ElectronicsCamerasSigma Corporation Of America
Sigma objectif 35mm f/14 dg hsm art compatible avec pentax garanti 3 ans

Sigma objectif 35mm f/1.4 dg hsm art compatible avec pentax garanti 3 ans

SIGMA Objectif 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART compatible avec Pentax Garanti 3 ans Objectif standard par excellence, ce 35mm F1.4 DG HSM bénéficie d'une formule optique de pointe qui vous permettra d'exploiter au mieux la puissance et la finesse de votre reflex numérique plein format. Cet objectif est compatible également avec les capteurs APS-C. Le 35mm f/1.4 permet des transitions plan net - flou d'arrière plan d'une incroyable douceur. Son piqué est très bon dès la pleine ouverture.

I am debating on either getting the 35mm 1.4 or the 24mm 1.4 for my new Sony a7ii. I do portrait and travel photography. What do you recommend?
Is this worth it? I currently shoot on a 1.8 and I’m debating on going down to 1.4!
Has anyone had any experience with this lens? I think I would like to purchase it, but want to make sure it’s a good buy for my money. Also any picture examples?!
Start your review of Sigma objectif 35mm f/1.4 dg hsm art compatible avec pentax garanti 3 ans!
Heather W.
Lena, IL
Techie Expert Level 2
Sigma objectif 35mm f/1.4 dg hsm art compatible avec pentax garanti 3 ans uploaded by Heather W.
Purchased at: Adorama Pix
This lens is so great for the price point! It’s much cheaper then the canon L series but performs so much better then the canon mid grade 35mm. I recommend the Sigma for any camera mount, Sony, Nikon, canon. It performs so great with clear sharp focus!
Dali F.
Herriman, UT
Techie Expert Level 2
This lens is without a doubt one of the best in class! The focus that you get out of this is incredible for portraits and I would highly recommend it to any photographer looking for a prime lens! You’ll definitely not be disappointed!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Techie Expert Level 6
Overall the Sigma Art 35mm is an incredible lens. For the past few months this has been my go-to lens. I think where it exceeds its competitors the most is it’s ability to work fast and capture incredibly sharp images even wide open at 1.4. This lens works well in all types of situations especially low light . Another reason it’s a personal favorite is its ability to work well in low light situations. Low light is one of my favorite types of light. I’m able to shoot wide open at 1.4 or close to wide open with my children, and focus is often spot on and sharp. The Sigma Art 35mm is by far my sharpest lens. With the 1.4 capabilities I can keep my ISO low and avoid grain in low light situations. Its shallow depth of field also beautifully isolates my subjects from the background.
Martie K.
Dickinson, ND
Techie Expert Level 1
Sigma lenses perform really well from my experience. This lense will give you a simple focal length and when paired correctly. The speed is good and it has a nice range for apature. Make sure that your camera body will read and connect properly with your lense.
Katelyn F.
Taylors Falls, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I used to own all Canon L series lenses, but switched over to the Sigma Art collection.. I am so in love with the sharp, but creamy shots that I can create using this series! I love my Sigma 35 and recommend it to all my Canon buddies. You won't regret this line up!
Cambria R.
The Woodlands, TX
This lens. It is my go-to when it comes to shooting. It’s versatile and trustworthy to get the shots I need. I use this lens for 80% of my portrait sessions and it’s wonderful.
Samantha S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Sigma objectif 35mm f/1.4 dg hsm art compatible avec pentax garanti 3 ans uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my go to lens for a majority of my portrait sessions from newborn to weddings. It is super sharp and amazing. I heard the focus may be off after a bit of using but so far I haven’t had any issues and have had it for over a year! Def recommend to anyone!
JaCee E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I can not say enough good things about this lens! I use it primarily at weddings and senior sessions and I’m always in love with the end results. I use it with my Nikon D750 and it does amazing in low light.
Heather S.
Ruston, LA
Sigma objectif 35mm f/1.4 dg hsm art compatible avec pentax garanti 3 ans uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: Best Buy
Love the lens! Sometimes it has trouble focusing. Like it is very touchy. I’m a wedding photographer and I use this for a majority of the day.. it’s crispy clear!
Shannon S.
Berea, OH
If I could give more stars, I would. THIS is my favorite lens. It’s fast, crisp, and never ceases to amaze me.