Sigma Most Wanted Set uploaded by Nikki K.

BY SIGMA CORPORATION OF AMERICA

Sigma's Most Wanted Set combines five, signature quality makeup brushes with exclusively thin fibres that softly and effectively pick up and deliver powder, liquid and cream products. Designed for use on the eyes and face, this essential collection will allow you to create natural or dramatic looks with ease and precision. - K.N. The Set Contains: F80 - Flat Kabuki: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks. E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tip to apply colour, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish. E25 - Blending: Controlled blending. Blend colours together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well-blended effect. E30 - Pencil: Working to soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, you can also use this brush to add eyeshadow to line the eyes or use to highlight inner corners of the eyes. F35 - Tapered Highlighter: Subtle highlighting. Apply highlighting shades onto the upper contours of the face. Diffused finish gives skin a natural glow. see more...

Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
For my budget, well if on sale, Sigma is the top of the line in brushes for me! I have never been disappointed, they perform effortlessly and I have never EVER had one brush shed on me!!! I purchased these online during one of their semi-annual sales which is how I suggest to purchase them OR one or two at a time if you have a Belk nearby which I have done with the 3D brushes. I highly recommend for the serious makeup artist or the MUE who is learning and wants to learn techniques with a quality brush!!!
Anna O.
Columbus, OH
I use these brushes daily. Purchased almost 3 years ago, all but one are in pristine condition. I wash them regularly and keep them stored safely, so I think that helps. They can be used for more than just their intended use, and I LOVE the versatility of them. Great colors and very soft, I highly recommend these brushes if you're looking for new face tools.
Shawn S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
All of these brushes are perfect. I got this as a birthday present and when I saw the package I was so excited. Sigma has the best brushes. The flat foundation brush is the best. The eyeshadow brushes are prefect.
Rebecca S.
Holyoke, MA
This sigma collection is absolutely incredible, the best of the best collection for all of your needs. These brushes last for YEARS, the build is immaculate. I wouldn't use anything else daily. Would buy again and again, amazing gift for anyone!
Stephanie P.
Cranston, RI
This is a great set for the price plus they are always having sales. Good quality and I recommend them. I don't use them all the time. The f80 is a great foundation brush but I do use my beauty blender more. The eye brushes I always reach for and the f35 is great too but again I don't reach for it all the time. I do give it a five star because of the quality and the set does give you a complete look I just use other brushes in my collection more than these face brushes. Again the eye brushes are an everyday essential for me.
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
I love this brush set. Its one of my faves. I need to pick up another set! Whoever said you dont need more brushes, is wrong. You need all the brushes in the world but you need to make sure you have this one.
Alexis W.
Great brushes they are soft and blend well. Good variety of brushes for your whole face.love this set.
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
Don’t invest in cheap makeup brush, invest in these.

I hinted for my hubby to buy me these for my birthday last year and them being my first ever sigma set.

I love how you can get this to try sigma for different parts of your face and it’s a good trial set. I’d recommend to everyone who’s new to sigma.

Almost one year later, the brushes are still good as new. So do invest in good brushes!
Alexandra F.
Toronto
I love Sigma brushes. Price: I would say mid-range however the sets are a good value for your money, in my opinion. Quality: These are very soft brushes (with the exception of the pencil brush which I find very scratchy). They seem to be lasting me awhile. I bought them about a year ago and they have undergone washings. Though I do use brush cleaner and the Sigma Dry N Shape tower (which I also love BTW). I use a few of these brushes everyday. The F35 tapered highlighter for the perfect dusting of highlight to cheekbones, forehead, bridge of nose, cupid's bow and chin.E40 tapered blending to seamlessly blend eyeshadows. It is so soft and fluffy! E25 blending is probably my favourite of them all. I use it to apply shadow and blend. I am looking at buying another as backup.Why not 5 stars? Because I hardly ever use the E30 pencil - as I said before it is scratchy. And I like the F80 flat kabuki I just don't tend to reach for it very often... I feel I have other brushes that apply my foundation better. Overall, I love this brand and their value sets! I have recommended them to many of my friends and coworkers :)
Nikki K.
Somerset, KY
These are hands down my favorite brushes! It has changed my makeup game 10 times over! The perfect tools for a flawless application! I highly highly recommend any of Sigma's brushes! And they are always having huge deals and discounts!