BY SIGMA BEAUTY #16 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Create a sharp, deep contour or subtly enhance your bone structure with this brush set by Sigma, featuring seven masterful tools designed to perfect and emphasize the angles of your face. Each brush creates dimension with long-lasting synthetic fibers. Set includes:- F03 High Cheekbone Highlighter Brush- F04 Extreme Structure Contour Brush- F23 Soft Angled Contour Brush- F37 Spotlight Duster Brush- F56 Accentuate Highlighter Brush- F57 Emphasize Contour Brush- F77 Chisel and Trim Contour Brush Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma 'Highlight & Contour' Brush Set ($158 Value). Style Number: 5199973. see more...

Jestina R.
This sigma beauty brush set is a must have for anyone that is serious about their make up. The difference between these brushes and regular starter brushes are night and day. Makes my skin and makeup look flawless
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
For The Working Artists To The Makeup Lover 101!I Stand By Sigma Quality & Honestly You Get So Much For The Price You Pay!I Always Recommend Purchase Your Sets During Sales!You Get Limited 2 Year Warrenty With Your Brush Purchases:)Highly Highly Recommend!Also This Is A Cruelty Free Brand So 🐰
Renegade 🙌.
Far Rockaway, NY
Rarely use these brushes because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. They were a gift from a friend of mine for Valentine’s Day. I am obsessed with the finish of an application . The brush texture was perfect to touch and skin contact
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Best brushes you’ll ever find. Super soft and easy to use.
They will not leave you disappointed. These brushes are worth every single penny. Yes I do know they are really expensive but trust me. You’re getting exactly what you’re paying for. Such great quality.
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I love these brushes! They are all so freaking soft!! They make makeup application so easy! It gives you a flawless finish. And i personally think it’s a good price for how many brushes you get. I most definitely would recommend it.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Amazing!!! These brushes are killer and they work wonders,I love the way they apply makeup! It was my first time using them I don’t think I’ll repurchase anytime soon because they will last a while!!!
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
After buying my first Sigma Brushes 5 years ago, I realized there are NO BETTER BRUSHES! Very high quality! Feels wonderful in my hands and better on my face! Makes for flawless finishes! I am never let down by Sigma!
Fabiana D.
Miramar
i looove sigma beauty brushes! heaven on earth. they’re extra easy to blend. i am more than satisfied. they are kind of expensive, they’re not that affordable but i think it’s worth it.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
This set is everything for me! It helps provide the best coverage for everything! My concealer foundation blush contour highlight can all be applied by using these brushes! I would highly recommend this set to all!
lea w.
Toledo, OH
I love all the options this gives me I tried different brushes but I always go back to Sigma I will save my money instead of just buying some throw away or some brushes I just don't really love and Always by Sigma
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Are these worth the price????