Sigma Fan Brush - F41, 1 ea uploaded by Katie S.Sigma Fan Brush - F41, 1 ea uploaded by Katie S.Sigma Fan Brush - F41, 1 ea uploaded by Leticia B.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The F41 Fan is a must-have for highlighting. The long bristles lightly apply powder, cream or liquid products to cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin. Use the corners of the fan for the perfect touch of light on the brow bone, Cupid's bow and inner corners of the eye. Unique Feature -Long, fanned bristles Function -Gentle highlighting Fan Brush - F41 see more...

Katie S.
Herndon, VA
I've never used a true highlighting fan brush.. Most of the time I'll use a smaller brush meant for blush or whatever else I have on hand that may work. I've tried the Brettman Rock brush with the Morphe highlighting kit and it did not work well at all for me personally. It was too rough. But once trying the Sigma Beauty fan brush F41 I was blown away. It truly highlights where you want and need it most. And it's super soft and easy to use. Not to say other brushes are difficult but something about Sigma that is higher end than Morphe and BH Cosmetics. Plus, the wand of the brush itself is thicker compared to others and not thin and flimsy. An absolute must have and favorite of mine and I always use this brush whenever adding highlight to my face!
Jeane E.
San Francisco
Coming over to the quality of synthetic bristles, they feel “oh so soft” on my skin and hold their firm shape even after many washes. I adore its mustard yellow-shaded color which hasn’t faded. Also, the brush has not shed any bristles even after several uses and washes. I use it on a regular basis for brushing powder on hard-to-reach areas, like on the bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow and/or simply highlighting area under my eyes and above the blush zone, and it nails it with its super soft yet firm fibers.
Vanessa S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This brush is excellent - I use it for a very light bronzer that I apply. It does a great job and I don’t know why but it feels like a breath of cooling fresh air blowing across my face as I use it - I really look forward to applying the bronzer and using it! This is my second one only because I lost the first one. Would highly recommend!!
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I really love how this brush feels. It is most defiantly my favorite fan brush. It distributes my highlighter very well! It makes applying a lot easier. It makes my highlighter look more natural as well as blended. The price isn’t bad as well.
Susan S.
I purchased this fan brush on sale thinking it would be good to apply my highlighter. I didn’t really enjoy it because the bristles were very thin and texture and too slippery to pick up the product. I would not recommend this specific fan brush.
Treona H.
Tampa, FL
This brush has completely changed the game! I purchased this because of Makeup Shayla reviewing this on YouTube. This applies highlighter so even and beautiful. It makes the highlighter melt into the skin. I would buy this over and over again!
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Love love love this fan brush! The other one I had was so bulky and this is thinner and easier to manipulate and blend. The bristles feel amazing on the skin and blends my highlighter and blush seamlessly. I have already recommended it.
Kyla S.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this brush at first for highlighter but then o realized it’s just not for me, it doesn’t give me the intense glow that I go for when I do my highlight, it’s too small, and i tried to contour with it as well and just didn’t find it very helpful for me personally.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I love this fan brush it is perfect for highlighting. It creates the perfect subtle glow without spreading it all over the cheek. It’s very precise while still allowing blending to your highlight. I recommend this brush.
Briana R.
Middleburg, FL
I love this brush for my highlighter it is really good to put makeup on with.It grabs all the product so you don’t have to wet the brush 1st.Its also very very soft and the brush hairs do not fall off so it’s not cheap.🤩