This exclusive flat top synthetic kabuki was designed to deliver a flawless makeup application. The Sigma Makeup F80 is a buffer brush that can be used to blend powder or liquid products. The short and dense bristles make it easy to buff your liquid foundation. The long handle adds comfort to your makeup application. The synthetic fibers are ideal to be used with liquid products and can be easily cleaned. Made of Synthetic Sigmax HD filament.

THE FIRST CLEAN: We recommend cleaning your new Sigma brushes by using a brush cleanser or mild shampoo, prior to your first use. When cleaning your brushes be careful not to fully submerge or wet the brush beyond the metal ferrule, as this may cause damage to the wooden handle.

THE SPOT CLEAN: Daily spot cleaning can be done by using a brush cleanser solution and a soft tissue. Add a small amount of brush cleanser to the tissue and gently wipe the bristles back and forth until they are clean.

THE DEEP CLEAN: Deep cleaning is recommended once a week. Brush cleanser or mild shampoo is ideal for washing, sanitizing and conditioning brushes. To deep clean your brushes, soak the bristles in a brush cleanser and warm water solution until product is removed from the bristles. Gently wipe the brush back and forth, squeezing out any excess water.

Would you consider this a multi-purpose face brush? Trying to decide how it would fit in my makeup routine
is this a good foundation brush ?
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush Do you use a makeup brush or a beauty blender?
Start your review of Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I used to apply my liquid foundation with ELF Flat top kabuki which helps to even out the foundation. I upgraded to this and have not looked back. Applying my foundations is faster when I use this. It evens out the product without leaving brush streaks on my face. The bristles are very soft and feels great on the skin when I'm applying my makeup. in reviews
Nellie C.
Clifton, LA
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush uploaded by Nellie C.
One of the best brushes for foundation. Doesn’t pick up too much or too little and doesn’t soak up all the product. Distributes an even finish that makes your skin look like it has an Instagram filter on it.
Mayla M.
Bedford Hts, OH
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush uploaded by Mayla M.
A very nice brush. Its soft, holds its shape even through vigorous washing and hasn't lost any bristles. It applies my liquid foundation very nicely too and no streaks. I brought it along with the makeup cleaning mat during black Friday in a bundle. This is my first expensive makeup brush and I highly recommend it.
Rebecca C.
Pawlet, VT
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush uploaded by Rebecca C.
Amazing brush for blending out foundation. It is soft, dense and holds up so well after several washes. I love Sigma brushes. I am always adding new ones to my collection. This one is definitely top 5 of my favorites from them. (I have quite a few!) [product:sigma-beauty-f80-flat-kabuki-brush-black/chrome]
Kim D.
Glenside, PA
By far the best foundation brush I have used to apply any liquid foundation. It smooths out my uneven complexion and applies good coverage to all of my trouble spots. I've used this product with multiple foundations and it is very versatile. Unlike a lot of other brushes I've tried it holds product on the brush without absorbing too much product or just smearing the product around on your face. It blends so beautifully on the skin!
Marisol O.
So, I have two of these brushes. One of them I bought on my own, and the second one was purchased by my sweet husband, who was being very sweet to venture into makeup brush purchasing for my birthday present! I honestly love this brush, but it is not an every day tool I grab. I feel like most times I go for my beauty blender, but some of my foundations just don't work well with it (or some foundations soak up into my blender, wasting product). For those foundations, I use either this brush or my Morphe 439. That being said --- this one is smaller than my Morphe, and it is easier to apply to my face. If you are building your collection of Sigmas, get this one for sure!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
I really like this product because it soft and I would definitely recommend it. Another thing I like about it is the price.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush uploaded by Stephanie P.
I don’t usually use a brush, and have always used either my fingers or a beauty blender for foundation. This brush is a game changer tho. I never knew how airbrushed my foundation could be until I received this brush. Definitely a must buy for anyone who hasn’t tried it yet. Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush uploaded by Milena D.
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush uploaded by Milena D.
This brush is my holy grail! Let me start by saying I have a ton of very dark spot on my face and I need a full coverage foundation. No matter what I used I always looked Cakey, so a blog recommended this brush and I can never go back! This brush is dense and firm with the softest bristles. It's application is quick and flawless and leaves me looking airbrushed. I'm actually saving a ton of product using this brush and my face feels lighter! The best tip I can give is to really buff in your liquid foundation with this, stippling alone sometimes leaves me with a Cakey look so I just go over my face really quick in circular motions to just blend the product into my face.
Daniela G.
Jersey City
If you're looking for a brush that will work for your liquid foundation, check out the Sigma F80. This infamous brush –used on so many makeup tutorials– does a great job of applying foundation without leaving your skin cakey or streaky. I have tried a couple of brushes that no matter how much I blend, I can still see the brush strokes on my skin. You won't have that issue with this brush.
Olga A.
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush uploaded by Olga A.
I have a lot of foundation brushes but Sigma F80 is my favorite. Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush flawlessly applies foundation with airbrush finish. Highly recommend it.

187 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madison H.
il y a 10 jours
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush Do you use a makeup brush or a beauty blender?
Dianne S. il y a 10 jours
I alternate between a buffing brush and a blender.
Joanne P.
Cerritos, CA
il y a 24 jours
Dianne S. il y a 23 jours
My fave is the Marc Jacobs Face III buffing brush.
Miasonii M.
Sunnyside, WA
il y a 5 mois
Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush Do you recommend it??
Tanya R. il y a 2 mois
Yes! It's my favorite! It's like the best brush I've ever used and makes a huge difference in how great my makeup looks
Catherine C.
Valatie, NY
il y a 8 mois
Best foundation brush? Sigma F80 - Flat Kabuki Brush I have always steered away from using liquid foundation on brushes but I’m seeing it a lot with the Il Makiage Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation. Do you recommend this foundation application method? What is your favorite brush and cleaning practice?