BY SIGMA BEAUTY #11 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This exclusive flat top synthetic kabuki was designed to deliver a flawless makeup application. The Sigma Makeup F80 is a buffer brush that can be used to blend powder or liquid products. The short and dense bristles make it easy to buff your liquid foundation. The long handle adds comfort to your makeup application. The synthetic fibers are ideal to be used with liquid products and can be easily cleaned. Made of Synthetic Sigmax HD filament.

THE FIRST CLEAN: We recommend cleaning your new Sigma brushes by using a brush cleanser or mild shampoo, prior to your first use. When cleaning your brushes be careful not to fully submerge or wet the brush beyond the metal ferrule, as this may cause damage to the wooden handle.

THE SPOT CLEAN: Daily spot cleaning can be done by using a brush cleanser solution and a soft tissue. Add a small amount of brush cleanser to the tissue and gently wipe the bristles back and forth until they are clean.

THE DEEP CLEAN: Deep cleaning is recommended once a week. Brush cleanser or mild shampoo is ideal for washing, sanitizing and conditioning brushes. To deep clean your brushes, soak the bristles in a brush cleanser and warm water solution until product is removed from the bristles. Gently wipe the brush back and forth, squeezing out any excess water.

• Is it really good quality and is it a good brush?3 Answers
  • Is this better for foundation application than a beauty sponge?2 Answers
  • Is it good for foundation??4 Answers
Heather A.
central
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush for my liquid foundations ! It always makes my foundation look flawless. The brush itself is super soft and doesn’t irritate my skin at all! Btw , when cleaning your brush, you want to let it dry by letting your brush stand from the actual brush part on the bottom and let it stand up straight. If you do it the opposite way, water can eventually make the brush fall apart. Overall, I recommended this to anyone wanting a brush that doesn’t shed at all! Highly recommend !!👍🏻👍🏻
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, 1st off I purchased this makeup brush way back when it was still new and it only cost $16, since then the hype hasn't been as strong as it was back then and the price has gone up very much. I like that this brush has densely packed bristles to help provide a full coverage foundation application and helps blend my foundation fairly quickly without leaving any streaks. My only gripe with this brush is that when you finally deep clean it, it can take about almost 2 days rather than a couple of hours for it to dry. I have other synthetic make brushes from other companies but they do not take as long to dry. I recommend this brush if you like a full coverage foundation application, but I suggest buying a backup or having another brush on hand that provides the same or similar results this brush does while the brush fully dries.
Heather C.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best foundation-applying brush I have ever used. I have combination skin and I feel like it works great with it. I use it every day to apply my foundation. I would definitely buy this again when my current one wears out. I had to get used to it at first, but now I love it.
Stephanie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this along with two other complexion brushes years ago, I want to say almost 10 years ago, way before they got all hyped up lol I love this particular one for liquid and powder foundations, it's my go to if I want a flawless finish and I'm in a rush. Highly recommend this brush if you're looking for a good kabuki brush and wanting to try this brand.
Brittni P.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome for blending foundations whether liquid or creme. Is amazing. I get that airbrush finish with there flat kabuki brushes. I have 5 for my kit and two for myself they haven’t broke either and are easy to clean with soap and warm water.
Kristen H.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! It makes applying my foundation fast and easy! I’ve had it for 2 years and it still looks good so the quality is amazing! I love that bristles are thick and round. The only downside is cleaning it is a pain.
Abby B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS BRUSH. It works great to give an airbrushed foundation look and is cheap compared to other brushes of the same quality. It’s very soft and has great quality bristles. I use this every time I apply makeup
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was great at first, did the job was affordable too so I got it, after a while the hairs of the brush started falling out...while I was using it on my face. Not worth the money you spend on it in my opinion.
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! I was told Sigma brushes are the balm by my friend who is a make up artist. I splurged and bought the brush cleaning mat as well. Some are pricey but the make up and how efficient these brushes work are worth every penny. Splurge once in a while you wont regret it. Alot of the brushes I use for dual make up application. The 3d kabuki and the trim and chisel contour brush are amazing.
Kayla W.
vinton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best foundation brush on the market! Such quality brushes, with a price that reflects. Such a smooth finishing brush for your foundation, as well as minimal shedding. Soft hair, and built tough to perfect your normal makeup routine!
Sophie M.
Northern Ireland
Is this brush worth the money?
Chelsea S.
Salmon, ID
I have head so much about this brush and really want to buy it but the price is just getting a little up there for me. I know it not that expensive but I just do not want to waste my money. I currently use a Morphe M444 brush. Anyone know how this brush compares?
olivia c.
Mesa, AZ
How do you clean this brush?
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
Anyone else's shed? mine did the first time I used it.
Alyssia S.
Does this brush shed? Finding a lot of problems with other brushes and the hairs shedding lots!