BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The F55 Small Duo Fibre Brush by Sigma features an airy, flat brush head. This brush works best with powder, cream and liquid products buffed onto the skin for a well-blended and light finish. It's made with SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. The technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips are developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F55 Small Duo Fibre Brush. Style Number: 5038528. see more...

Alicia T.
I love this brush so much! Well... I love all of my Sigma brushes. I use this everyday and clean once or twice a week. Spot clean everyday. I have had it for about 2 years now and it has not fallen apart or lost its shape. All Sigma brushes are so sturdy! They feel so luxe. I love them! I would definitely recommend and I will be purchasing others!
Valerie B.
West Haven, CT
This brush works really well i use this brush to buff in my primer i feel like it stipples the primer into my pores for a flawless base ... proce is kinda on the expensive side but i believe its well worth it ... the brush cleans well when washed & doesnt shed
Ariansi A.
Love love there brushes! It’s small and easy to grab too does not have any hair falling off when applying makeup using it at least 4 times a week! Love this product and their brushes would buy again!
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
this brush is great for a soft highlight however it really just destroys your palette without picking up a lot of product making it kinda messy. i was a little disappointed in the brush
Margaret W.
Seattle, WA
Great brush to apply blush with. It works especially well with highly pigmented blushes because you can apply with a light touch. I purchased this brush as part of a set. It's very easy to use and easy to clean. It's not my favorite brush but I do reach for it often.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
These brushes are ok. My favorite brushes are hands down IT cosmetics brushes. Other favorites are ELF and real techniques. I found this shed movie than I prefer, and they aren't cheap.
Nanci A.
Orange
I love this product a lot the magic about this product that's is, it really does the work for you, everything does blend very easily with it it's so amazing and beautiful
Linsey G.
Sigma brushes are worth the prices. I’ve had mine for 5+ years and they still work great with proper care. I love this duo brush for blending out my bronzer and blush
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really fit ,e so well worked the first try the packaging was wonderful words cant describe how good this product is ou just half to t4y it your self. This product is amazing really fit so well worked the first try the packaging was wonderful words cant describe how good this product is ou just half to t4y it your self.
Kaitlan A.
This is a great dupe for the MAC brushes. This one works so well and has lasted me for years and years! A little pricier than they used to be but still worth it in my opinion. Would definitely recommend.