Sigma F55 Small Duo Fibre Brush

The F55 Small Duo Fibre Brush by Sigma features an airy, flat brush head. This brush works best with powder, cream and liquid products buffed onto the skin for a well-blended and light finish. It's made with SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. The technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips are developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F55 Small Duo Fibre Brush. Style Number: 5038528.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma F55 Small Duo Fibre Brush!
How would you rate this product?
2 days agoWestbury, NY
This brush is not my favorite duo fibre brush, but I like it. I use it to apply skincare products such as moisturizers or primers that are more liquid in consistency. The brush is also good for blending out cream blushes.
a month ago
I love this brush for blending my bronzer and blush together. It works perfectly by not removing the product but simply just blending it together to make it look smooth!
2 months ago
The brush has Soft bristles which makes it easy to blend out my eyeshadow it’s also a great size for contouring my nose. It’s an affordable brush for great quality.
5 months agoTampa, FL
I use this for blush and it works great.  If I'm going to only get to use 3 products before leaving the house, blush is one of them.  It brings color and a bit of youth back to my face.  This duo fibre brush works great.  It allows for control and buildable coverage, from natural glow from within to something a bit more dramatic for date nights.  I highly recommend.
9 months agoShellman Bluff
This is my go to brush for applying my bronzer. A very good value for the quality of the brush. I have combination skin type. I use this brush daily. I recommend it to my clients and friends. Very satisfied.
2 years agoBloomington, IN
These brushes are ok. My favorite brushes are hands down IT cosmetics brushes. Other favorites are ELF and real techniques. I found this shed movie than I prefer, and they aren't cheap.
4 months agoDurham, NC
This brush is perfect to apply cream products! Whether it be blush, foundation or highlighter! Easy to blend. You can’t go wrong with these brushes from sigma! Highly recommend. It’s very affordable at the same time and quality is perfection
5 months agoPhiladelphia , PA
I use this brush to apply my blush and I just think it gives a subtle look to it. I have seen makeup artist using this for airbrush foundation as well and works perfectly
10 months agoBolingbrook, IL
Sigma brushes for me have been great quality at a very reasonable price. I love to use this brush for foundation, blush, and even setting powder. I love that it gives an airbrush effect when using it with foundation. I definitely recommend everyone adds this gem to their makeup brush kit.
a year agoWest Haven, CT
This brush works really well i use this brush to buff in my primer i feel like it stipples the primer into my pores for a flawless base ... proce is kinda on the expensive side but i believe its well worth it ... the brush cleans well when washed & doesnt shed