Sigma F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush Brush uploaded by Ce D.Sigma F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush Brush uploaded by Steffi G.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush Brush features a duo fiber blend with deep beveled edges, perfect for the application of highlight powder products on the cheekbone and works especially well with mineral products to achieve a natural, delicate finish. It features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. They feature technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush Brush. Style Number: 5038826. see more...

Sigma F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush Brush
  • "The perfect blush brush. Very soft and applies product evenly, not patchy. Very little hair fall out! These brushes are worth every penny." in 20 reviews
Angela W.
Holly
This may or may not be a good brush. I wash all my brushes before using them and while I was washing this particular brush, the bristles came out. Not in a shedding type way with just a few... the whole bristle part was obviously not glued into the ferrule properly. It was a complete waste of money and while I have other brushes I purchased before this one, I have not bought another Sigma brush since. I don’t think they are worth the price even if I hadn’t had this issue.
Ce D.
Thomasville
I love ❤️ love ❤️ love ❤️ this brush!!! I use it everyday. It is perfect for blending out contour and blush. It’s soft and flexible. The handle is durable and strong! I would repurchase this in a heartbeat!!
Barbie R.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Blends out face products greatly if you get to heavy handed or shade is darker than expected. Love to use this after I apply setting powder, bronzer, blush, and highlighter. Use this to blend my cheeks, looks great. Definitely reccomend these brushes
Mary S.
Boston
A while back I purchased the extravaganza brush set from sigma beauty and it’s not longer available but this brush was in it along with like 30 others and can I just say WOW. Best quality brushes I’ve ever used I love them so much!
Stella L.
Daly City, CA
Got this as a present! For a makeup novice, I absolutely love this brush. It’s soft, brushes evenly, and cleans well. Can’t ask for any more than that. Since then I’ve invested in a couple of their other brushes as well. Worth it!
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
This brush is nice for putting on most of my blushes. It picks up product easily, without having to work too hard into the product. It really helps to blend out things with complete ease, and is a really lovely brush.

I love Sigma brushes in general because they are high quality and last a long time. My only issue with this one is it find it most difficult to clean / dry than some of my other brushes.,
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite brushes it’s perfect for removing powder while baking. Sweeping away fall out from eye shadow or even an all over bronzer or highlight look. It’s a must have in my brush collection.
Deja W.
Westminster, CA
i’ve had this brush for years honestly. i know sigma is a bit more expensive but i know the quality is considered in the price. i use this brush for blush because it’s really soft and fluffy. it’s easy to clean and the bristles don’t stain. i’ve had this for at least 2 years now and i’ve never had a shedding problem other than the first wash but when doesn’t that happen
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the fact that this brush is sooo soft. I've actually had it for many, many years. It picks up powders so easily. It applies evenly and it blends beautifully. I don't remember how much I paid when I purchased it as it's been close to 10 years, but as you can tell, from that fact alone, these brushes are made to last! Two thumbs up.
Hutton H.
Athens, GA
Currently using this blush brush, and have been for some time now. Great quality bristles but some slight shedding. Sometimes the product goes on to concentrated and you end up looking extra Rosie. Eventually can blend out though. Would recommend this brand to friends who have makeup experience.