BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush Brush features a duo fiber blend with deep beveled edges, perfect for the application of highlight powder products on the cheekbone and works especially well with mineral products to achieve a natural, delicate finish. It features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. They feature technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush Brush. Style Number: 5038826. see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the fact that this brush is sooo soft. I've actually had it for many, many years. It picks up powders so easily. It applies evenly and it blends beautifully. I don't remember how much I paid when I purchased it as it's been close to 10 years, but as you can tell, from that fact alone, these brushes are made to last! Two thumbs up.
Jane W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
It made my foundation look extremely streaky. I tried 3 or 4 different foundations to make sure that it wasn’t the brush but turns out it was. I would always have to go over it with a beauty blender. I use this to apply highlight instead, now and it works.
Beatriz H.
Parkland
It's Sigma! What more can I say! It's a wonderful brush that blends my Blush in beautifully. I'd love to get more but unfortunately, they are so expensive that I'd rather purchase cheaper ones that do the job just as nice.
Julia H.
Midland, MI
honestly really enjoy sigma brushes. i don’t own these myself, but my friend does and whenever i go over to her house and she does my makeup it looks FABULOUS. love it and pretty affordable brushes. packs on makeup well, too, so you don’t have to use as much
Bianca T.
I like this brush because it applies foundation very well in my opinion. It doesn’t get super dirty and it’s easy to clean. I use it for thicker foundations and I pat it into the skin with this brush.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
I am a sigma Pro makeup artist and I woild not be able to afford these brushes without my fmdiscount. They are very expensive brushes but worth it. This is one of my favorite brushes. Easy to blend. Would highly recommend
ari e.
Wasilla
Favorite blush brush! Works well w/ cream blush, and powder! It can be used for bronzer, and anything else but I use it for blush because it apply it so beautifully and these last long!
Stace B.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m not sure if I was using the brush wrong but it didn’t blend out my foundation the way that I had intended it to be blended out. Overall I’m sure it’s a great brush, I just have to find a way to use it better
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really really do not like this brush. It is expensive and I wasn’t impressed. The brush shed all the time all over my face. I used it for foundation and it didn’t give me an airbrushed look. Would not recommend
Abby V.
Hudsonville, MI
I've used this brush off and on for awhile. It's not bad, and holds together well. I still prefer the more cheaper end of brushes as they seem to hold up quite nicely too.