Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Worth the splurge? If so, which sigma set would you get? There are some pretty colored sets on their website. Also, is there bristle fall out?
Briana T.
Briana T.
1 year, 6 months ago
I don't have this set in particular. I've purchased individual brushes from them. I have 10 and I love all of them. I've had them for over a year and I've never had an issue with shedding. The shipping is also really fast. They have great customer service. A lot of people rave about the morphe brushes because they are cheaper but I've heard that the customer service is terrible. If you buy this set make sure you use a discount code from a youtuber so you get money off :)
Megan H.
Megan H.
Salem, OR
1 year, 6 months ago
I have loved these. I believe my husband bought them for me 4+ years ago. I think I could replace a few of them but I wish I had taken better care of them and cleaned them more regularly. Sigma actually sells a mat that you put in the sink and clean the brushes on that I would like to buy ($25). My bristles have not fallen out and the brushes have not rusted. These have held up so much better than my MAC brushes.