Judy X.
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC

Are they worth their price?
Rachael E.
Rachael E.
Aug. 27, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
If I had the funds I would only buy Sigma brushes. They're so worth the price! Once or twice a year they take 30% off the entire stock so that's the best time to buy them.
Nurse K.
Nurse K.
June 20, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Yes! They do not shed and they are super soft. These brushes are unlike the other cheap brushes.
Anum I.
Anum I.
June 8, 2016, 10:52 p.m.
They are most definitely worth it. I bought a travel kit as my first brush set and they are absolutely amazing. The brush quality is great, the brushes are so soft, they don't shed even after daily use and weekly wash. They are super durable and definitely worth every penny.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Dec. 29, 2013, 10:39 a.m.
I have the sigma Mrs Bunny travel brush set. Before I purchased I was nervous because of the price. But I was so shocked, they are so worth the money. I've had the same set for almost two years and they still work perfect. They are soft and leave your skin flawless. I'm planning on purchasing more soon!
Mary K.
Mary K.
July 27, 2013, 12:59 p.m.
They are great quality! The price is great for the quality that you get. I think they are better than mac brushes.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
July 6, 2013, 1:26 p.m.
Yes They Are. The Brushes Can Be Used For Many Things((makeup)) I Have All Of These Brushes:) I LOVE THEM:)
delicia h.
delicia h.
June 30, 2013, 1:09 p.m.
Yes, i think these brushes are worth the price. Compared to other brushes i own, which i have paid way more for, the Sigma brushes are actually better quality.
June 19, 2013, 11 a.m.
Yes if you were to buy for one why don't pay for all
Alicia R.
June 19, 2013, 10:59 a.m.
Yes if you were to buy for one why don't pay for all