The Essential Kit contains twelve professional quality brushes for the face and eyes. This kit features all of the brushes needed to create a complete look at any level of artistry. As seen on Refinery 29!

I Was asking if all of your brushes make it easy to blend?
M e encantaron!! las quiero y necesito!! quede enamorada <3
Favorite eyeshadow brushes, that actually blend eyeshadows great? Sigma Essential Kit Morphe M330 Blending Crease Brush
Start your review of Sigma Essential Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...and they're very sleek and professional looking. I personally love the kabuki collection and use them for foundation buffing. Those are the only ones I would definitely hands down buy over any other brand but I think if you're a drugstore makeup everyday quick makeup person then you can get away with using other brushes like ELF's.in reviews
Amina S.
luton
Sigma Essential Kit uploaded by Amina S.
I love dense kind of brushes they for me it blends the foundation and my concealer really quick I love sigma brushes for this
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Enamorada de todas las brochas de este universo 😍😍😍 alguien que tambien este enamorada?
Patricia L.
Gainsborough , Lincs
Sigma Essential Kit uploaded by Patricia L.
I have to give 5 🌟 for this kit that’s meu best ever make up brushes . The precision of the product to your skin just perfect .
Caitlin S.
warrington
Amazing quality to all the brushes such a wide range of variety. Made my make up application so easy and gave such a natural finish. Last for months. Definitely would re purchase. Recommend to others.
Kelly I.
These are the best Makeup brushes i have ever used they are so so soft and whenever you wash them they dry really quickly and bounce back to their original shape, would highly recommend!
mariam H.
These brushes are so soft, and they work really well. Like the blending brushes blends really well.
silvia M.
Burntisland
Sigma Essential Kit - 12 beautiful brushes if you are a new makeup lover this Kit it is for and it is really everything what you need to create a beautiful makeup look. I love it so much they are so soft and fluffy they do not leave any lines on the skin they blend so good the products they are all my fave they do great job.And we all know Sigma it is number one in the World the all products from Sigma it is very  very good quality.
luisa V.
Queria muuuuuuuito testa-las parece ser muito boas mtas pessoas falam que sao otimas queria testar pra realmente conprovar
Samantha W.
Sigma Essential Kit uploaded by Samantha W.
I recently collaborate with sigma for a gifted YouTube video and they were kind enough to send over a couple of brush sets and ill never use a different brand of brush! im aware they can be pricey but they're so worth it for the quality! they also wash up great
shaheda B.
Amazing brushes, bristles are soft which make application of my makeup on point, which is very important, doesnt leave any streak with application, Worth it for the price in my opnion, makeup also washes very well, been using these for a few months, if you wabt to invest in a good set of brushes, then try these!!

692 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...