BY SIGMA BEAUTY #1 in Facial Makeup Brushes

The Essential Kit contains twelve professional quality brushes for the face and eyes. This kit features all of the brushes needed to create a complete look at any level of artistry. As seen on Refinery 29!

Shasha S.
Isabelle B.
Tallahassee, FL
These brushes are a bit pricey so I can see why someone would be hesitant to purchase them, I was at first, too. But, after hearing such great things about them from my friend and online makeup community, I decided to take the plunge! They are so worth every penny, and every brush has quickly become a staple in my daily routine. The quality of these brushes are superior to every other brush I own, and the proof is in the pudding. For so long I was looking for that *perfect* foundation, or shadow, or highlighter, and I never realized that the products I was using weren't wrong, it was my brushes. Because of these brushes, I can apply high-end or low-end makeup and still be satisfied with my look. I think I ultimately saved more money in the long run by purchasing these brushes because they reinvented how I used the makeup I already owned while pushing me to realize that my lower-end products have the potential to slay with the right tools.
Angelica A.
Corona, CA
About five years ago I was looking for some good makeup brushes. I came across sigma brushes by all the great reviews about them on YouTube. So I made up my mind and bought the full brush set. They were a little pricey but so worth the price because five years later I’m here and all my brushes still work and look amazing. I can honestly say that these are the only brushes that have not shed at all but of course you have to wash them gently with care. When I wash them they look as if I barely bought them and they are still super soft and full and fluffy just like when I first bought them. I suggest that if you are looking for some brushes and are willing to spend a bit then these are what you need because these brushes will not let you down.
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
This brush set is basically all I'll ever need. it has ALL of the essentials. The bristles are so soft on all of the brushes- the blending brushes work SEAMLESSLY. So happy with this set- the quality is ALL there. I love how heavy the brushes are, makes their quality really stand out. Only brush i'm not a huge fan of is the Stippling brush, and that's only because the hairs are a bit too long for my preference- but it still works great. I received this as a gift, but I think the price point is great for what you get. Luckily Sigma has 30% off often, so grab yourself a set!!
Oh- and the small angled brush is my FAV for doing brows. hair stroke eyebrows have never been so easy!
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
I collect brushes just like I collect lip color and pigment powder! Sigma is a good brand ranging from mid to high end for cosmetic application. When I was a makeup artist I could do clients faces just as fast as I could do my own face, and yes that includes a full routine from priming, color correction, foundation, conceal, etc. I always say having the right tool to go ALONG with technique can be a total time saver, especially when my day was booked SOLID with makeup consultation appointments.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I've been a makeup artist/Esthetician for the past 17 years. I finally purchased Sigma brushes and I have been extremely happy with them. They are some of my absolute favorite. The quality is fabulous, you can feel it and see it when you first pick up one of their brushes. They have a slight weight to them and very soft hairs. Being a makeup artist, my brushes are used just about everyday, all day long. Even with all of the washing of my brushes, my Sigma brushes haven't shed any hairs and they have stayed looking and feeling the same as they did when they were brand new. I will continue to support, buy, use and recommend Sigma brushes. Sigma Beauty
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
Sigma makeup can be hit or miss, but their brushes are the BEST quality for a decent price. I've had some of their eye brushes for over 5 years now and have yet to lose even ONE strand of hair from them. They're sooo incredibly soft and flexible to the eye, yet super durable and luxurious. For the few extra dollars, ditch Morphe and invest in Sigma...it will last you MUCH longer! (I recommend the E25 , E30 and E40, to start!)
Avery C.
Austin atx
there are so so many brushes to choose from all of these and I don't own these and iv'e never tried them but I would be so so happy to use it my friends have it and their makeup looks amazing and I think it would be great to have a whole set of brushes that I can use on my face and not you something from another set and I love that they all match my ocd just loves it lol . Also my room is mostly silver so it would really just tie my room togeher
Jennifer J.
OMG these brushes are amazing! I bought this set because I felt like it was the perfect jumping off point in building my makeup brush collection. I also happened to get them on sale which was a huge bonus and I absolutely love them. They clean up very well and work wonderfully. Worth every penny & honestly this brand of brushes are very well priced for the quality of brush you get!
Jing Z.
I still have my sigma brushes from when they first came on the scene. They’ve lasted for a long time and still work great while being affordable. Are they the best make up brushes I’ve ever used? No. But they’re definitely a great starter kit for people who are new to make up and want to start their collection without spending hundreds of dollars.
Samantha K.
Waterloo
I know that tons of beauty youtubers are sponsored by Sigma, but are these brushes really worth the hype?
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
What's your favorite Sigma brush?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Are they worth their price?
Letizia N.
Italy, IT
Hi! I wanted to buy a set of Sigma brushes, which one do you suggest me? I was thinking about buying the Essential Kit, the one that costs $98.00. Then, is the Dry'n Shape really worth the money? Because I wanted to get that one, too.
Yamilette C.
Spencer , MA
Are these brushes really worth the money ?