BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Shade - Big-Time The Embellish Lash mascara brings your lashes to the next level. It's long wearing and buildable in bold, eye-popping shades. Embellish Lash Mascara, Big Time see more...

Myra H.
This mascara is OK. I like the color... it's noticeable but not too bright of a purple. The wand, however seems kind of rough, and I don't find that it does much to help add any definition or volume to my lashes. I usually use a light coat of a regular mascara and pop this on top for a little color when I'm feeling spunky. Definitely wouldn't purchase again though.
Kaylee M.
hallsboro
Love this mascara I was using it every day until I sadly ran out and now I needdd to get some more
Lina H.
Tampa, FL
I like it it makes my lashes long and the most important is that it does not have any flakiness
Shayla B.
Cyclone, WV
These mascara are awesome. Very good quality. I highly recommend you try them out. Love them.
Yessica G.
Caracas
This was my main mascara to fall back on when I'm not trying new ones. My lashes are few in number and very straight and thin, so these pump up the volume enough to satisfy me. Works great for a drugstore standard mascara. It will smudge as the day goes on, however so don't expect amazing lasting power.

The packaging is not great - the black ink comes off and gets everywhere, I had to wrap my tube in tape after a while.