BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The E57 Firm Shader Brush features soft yet firm fibers and a short, flat brush head. It can be used with powder or cream products to apply intense, controlled pigmentation to the lids. The brush features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. The technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips are developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma E57 Firm Shader Brush. Style Number: 5038498. see more...

Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
What can I say? I just love Sigma brushes! I use this brush almost every time I put on eyeshadow. This brush is great for packing on color and if you spray it first with any kind of setting spray then it will make that color POP! As long as you take care of these brushes and clean them as instructed, they will hold up and last for a very long time! I recommend this brush as well as many other Sigma brushes!
Dee D.
This is a great shader brush. It enables me to blend more precisely my eyeshadow colors and as always the quality of the brush is amazing! I highly recommend this brush to any makeup lover, freelance artist or professional!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Perfect for those who love packing on colors especially shimmers. This gives great color payoff especially when applying shimmers/glitters for cut crease and halo looks. Just get the pigment on the brush and spray before applying. Love!!! Yes, Sigma brushes are expensive but the quality is amazing! They hold up after washing, and they come with a 2 year warranty
Amy S.
Sigma brushes are wonderful! My first sigma brush came in a BoxyCharm I believe. I had a hard time using them at first, I pushed to hard. But if you hold the brush lightly and farther back it really helped with the blending.
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
I got this brush in my boxycharm and although I have a favorite shader brush this came in neck and neck so I’m glad that I got to try it as I probably wouldn’t have bought from there company before but now will
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Love my sigma brushes! They’re affordable and high quality. They blend my eyeshadows perfectly and easily and give me flawless looks! I have multiple of their brushes and I love them all! I highly recommend!
Gretchen S.
Miami Beach, FL
This brand is great for hooded eye girls like me and even though they aren’t as cheap as morphe, I would say that they are great quality ! Completely recommended
Gretta S.
Seneca, SC
I love this brush. It’s one of my absolute favorite go-to brushes. I use it for packing color onto my lid and I also use it to shade under my lower lash line. I like purchasing from Sigma because of the two year warranty on their products. They also have amazing deals come out in their emails if you subscribe to their email list. They usually have 30-40% off discount codes in their emails.
Emily N.
Dublin, OH
Sigma brushes are such a good value. I'd say they're comparable to MAC or Morphe brushes, at least the ones I have, and I love that they have the name and purpose written on the handle (very important to me when it comes to brushes).
Cheyenne R.
San Pedro, CA
Sigma brushes never disappoint. They blend beautifully without taking away all of the pigment. They are so soft and dense and are seriously one of the best brushes on the market