BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The E57 Firm Shader Brush features soft yet firm fibers and a short, flat brush head. It can be used with powder or cream products to apply intense, controlled pigmentation to the lids. The brush features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. The technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips are developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma E57 Firm Shader Brush. Style Number: 5038498. see more...

Brittany M.
Wilmington, NC
What can I say? I just love Sigma brushes! I use this brush almost every time I put on eyeshadow. This brush is great for packing on color and if you spray it first with any kind of setting spray then it will make that color POP! As long as you take care of these brushes and clean them as instructed, they will hold up and last for a very long time! I recommend this brush as well as many other Sigma brushes!
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
Perfect for those who love packing on colors especially shimmers. This gives great color payoff especially when applying shimmers/glitters for cut crease and halo looks. Just get the pigment on the brush and spray before applying. Love!!! Yes, Sigma brushes are expensive but the quality is amazing! They hold up after washing, and they come with a 2 year warranty
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Now I know I would buy this Sigma E57 Firm Shader Brush over and over! With 5/5 stars, E57 is pricey but you pay for quality and ease of use! This firm shader brush is a big hit to pack on product easily to get that perfect color payoff
Erin B.
Waltham, MA
I got this brush in my boxycharm and although I have a favorite shader brush this came in neck and neck so I’m glad that I got to try it as I probably wouldn’t have bought from there company before but now will
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Love my sigma brushes! They’re affordable and high quality. They blend my eyeshadows perfectly and easily and give me flawless looks! I have multiple of their brushes and I love them all! I highly recommend!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Sigma creates some of the best brushes out there! I love the E57 Firm Shader Brush to use for applying color all over the lid AND to start my crease color with. It picks up color so well and lays down a more defined color than a fluffier blending brush.
Victoria S.
I’ve had my sigma brushes for almost 8 years now and they STILL preform perfectly! No shedding, easy to wash. This is the perfect shader for all over the lid, under the brow and even along the lash line. Highly recommend.
RichLush J.
San Antonio , TX
Sigma is known for having some of the best brushes, and this one is no different, made greatly, with the highest quality. Bristles are soft m, full, and bake shading so easy. The color fades easily, but I do have oily skin.
Amanda R.
Sigma brushes are really the greatest I’ve found. They blend everything beautifully and are super soft! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it. I use this brush every time I do my eye makeup to pack on color!
Taneica B.
Middletown, DE
Awesome brush. I tried so many Sigma brushes and will say the same about each one. Very soft and flexible and it does what it is supposed to do. Never a bad Sigma brush.