Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush

Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush features a round-domed, soft brush head and is best used with powder products to apply color to the crease and soften eye color on the lids, providing firm control. The brush features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. They feature technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush. Style Number: 5038485.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush!
4 hours agoEagle Creek, OR
Sigma has amazing brushes and this is another one that I use on a daily basis! The brush fibers are extremely soft making them amazing at blending out all eyeshadows. I’ve had my brushes for quite awhile and they always look brand new every time I wash them! Very high quality brushes.
a month agoNew Orleans, LA
Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush uploaded by Violet S.
I adore sigma brushes. They are worth every penny and still cheaper then higher end (Scott Barnes, tom Ford) by a landslide. They blend shadows so beautifully. This one is a staple on my brush collection and will be for the foreseeable future. I would also recommend the brush cleanser pad. Works miracles and the brush is clean and ready for my next adventure without feeling stiff.
2 months agohouston, TX
Sigma has some of the best eyeshadow brushes hands down. All the brushes serve their purpose and you will not be disappointed if you choose to purchase any of these brushes
a month agoPhiladelphia, PA
Sigma brushes are great! They’re worth every penny and last forever. They blend shadows out like a dream, are soft, and easy to clean. I love that the brand has a 2 year warranty on the brushes, but I’ve never even had to use it because my brushes that I’ve bought 5 years ago are still in perfect condition. A bunch of influencers on YouTube have a discount code and the site does have sales around 15-20% off occasionally.
a month agoVista, CA
Nice brushes, great at blending things out, they can be a little rough on the eyes which is my only complaint but they’ve lasted through several washes and uses.
2 months ago
I absolutely adore this brush! It works for so many purposes. It can easily blend out the crease, it can intensify your crease, it can define the outer v, it can blend out the lower lash line. I love taking this versatile little beauty when I travel which I do regularly with my job.
2 months ago
Sigma makes my favorite brushes. This is a brush I recently added to my collection. It's a bit more tapered at the ferrule, but fluffy at the tip than the E40. It's a nice brush for crease work, blending and diffusing shadows in the crease. I would recommend.
4 months agoOdessa, TX
In my opinion no matter what brush you get from sigma, just know it's gonna last you years and years unlike morphe. They cost a bit but you're paying for quality brushes that won't give out on you no matter how much you wash them. Great brand and great brushes!
2 months agoDundalk, MD
The Sigma E38 Diffused crease brush is a must have blending brush. Sigma brushes are a little bit pricey but they last forever. They have amazing quality. They help the shadows blend so beautifully. I will always repurchase these brushes.
a month agoBeaufort, SC
I LOVE sigma brushes. They last 5EVER and give you absolutely FLAWLESS work. They re some of the best brushes I have felt. So soft and sturdy and a great price point. If you are looking for a new set definitely try out Sigma Beauty brushes. You wont regret it.