BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush features a round-domed, soft brush head and is best used with powder products to apply color to the crease and soften eye color on the lids, providing firm control. The brush features SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. They feature technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush. Style Number: 5038485. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
Sigma is one of my favorite brands of makeup brushes next to Luxie. Because I have 3 monthly beauty boxes, ALL my brushes from Eyeshadow to powder, Blush etc. Are all Signs and Luxie. I really like the Sigma brushes for my eyeshadow. The bristles are soft, densely packed when should be and ensure a smooth even application of shadow. They make it easy to apply each color where you want it to be and then blend it out seamlessly to make it look flawless. Also, I wash my brushes at least once a week, some get washed more because of the frequency of use or what kind of product it's used on. Even the ones I've had for a couple years still come out looking BRAND new. The bristles don't shed during washing, they come completely clean and still maintain their shape and effectiveness.
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
The perfect brush for blowing out my crease nice and big for different eye catching looks! Sigma brushes have always been some of my favorite brushes to work with because of the incredible high quality. These brushes will be a staple in my kit for some time to come.
mckaylee s.
Texas
this brush blends so well!! I love to use this brush with deep oranges in the crease or even a dark beige ! You can use a back in forth motion for the crease and even a circular motion to blend it out perfectly!
Christina L.
This brush, and every Sigma brush I have are heavenly! They're A great quality product! My makeup game has improved because these brushes make a huge difference! Soft, yet firm..... blending like a pro.
Morgan R.
Russellville
Purchased at: Sigma
Sigma brushes are such a must have brand for brushes in my book, the brush hairs are so silky, smooth and do a heavenly job at blending and applying the product the first time I used it for eyeshadows and for my face I noticed such a difference in the application and how smoothly it applied! They are rather pricey so that is a downside but if you have the money to spend definitely try them I highly recommend! Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush
Lanre E.
Richmond , VA
So I have this morphe blending brush that scratches my eyelids when I use it but THIS brush though is the perfect blending brush. Packs pigments and deposits it beautiful. Bought it in a set though and btw it’s worth the price
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Love this brush!!! Unlike other crease brushes that are fluffy this one’s rounded and more dense. The bristles help get a more precise crease color especially on smaller eyes. Unlike the E40 this is smaller and great to buff crease/transition colors. Another awesome brush from Sigma. Yes, Sigma brushes are expensive but the quality is amazing! They hold up after washing, and they come with a 2 year warranty.
Trinity T.
frederickspurg
This brush is AMAZING !great bridle I use this brand often like alottt I have multiple things from this brand no comparison it’s great value and kinda pricey tho satisfied tho so haha good for me ! 💕💕💕💕
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
Definitely worth the hype. These brushes are soft and high quality. Help blend super well & stay in great condition even after washing them. Love how long the handle is as well makes it easier to blend
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This crease brush is perfect for the crease lol. It fits perfectly into the crease and blends it out so easier. The brush can almost blend the shades out itself. It’s soft so it doesn’t feel scratchy and it’s not hard on the eyelid at all. I have three of these and I use two of them everyday. The thirds my backup.
Monika R.