Sigma E20S Short Shader Brush

The E20S Short Shader Brush features a synthetic, short, rounded brush head. It's ideal for adding color to the lash lines or to the outer corners of the eye and anywhere that needs a small amount of concentrated color. The brush is made with SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. They feature technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma E20S Short Shader Brush. Style Number: 5038894.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma E20S Short Shader Brush!
9 months agoPeachtree Cty, GA
This is one of my absolute #makeupbag #musthave products. Take control with this Sigma E20S Short Shader Brush by using the shader to add depth in gradient or give your lines a smoke out. My light skin and dark under circles are unnoticeable when I have concealer on and use my short shader with my transition colors. Pro Tip! Use to give bottom lash line the shades on the lid with gradient
2 years agoCordova, TN
Great brush for smoking out the top or bottom lash lines. The brush helps give a clean line. I also like to use it for adding a precise line of color above a cut crease. Very dense and sturdy; easy to use. Yes, Sigma brushes are expensive but the quality is amazing! They hold up after washing, and they come with a 2 year warranty
8 months ago
I have eyes that are more on the smaller side, so this brush was a perfect size for putting base colors on without getting everywhere. The quality is amazing, I haven’t experienced any shedding and have had this brush for a while now
2 years agoSan Diego, CA
Essential in applying color underneath the eye. Holds color beautifully and deposits color so easily. Doesn’t sheer out color at all. It’s moderately priced and Sigma almost always has a sale! Would (and already do) recommend these to everyone.
6 months ago
Sigma E20S Short Shader Brush Brushes definitely have a AMAZING role in applications of products. This one is one of my faves, for its ability to blend so well..Affordable and recommended.
a year agoColumbus
All of the sigma brushes I have used have exceeded my expectations. Owning nice brushes like this one make my makeup application so fast and easy. Applying and blending eyeshadow with this brush can give a great smokey effect. I enjoy all sigma brushes.
a year ago
I love this short shader brush just as much as all my Sigma brushes. I use this specifically for applying pigment on my lower lash line, and to blend and diffuse the color out. I also sometimes use it to add color to the very center of my lid. It is a very soft brush, and the bristles are short enough that they don't bend very easily, allowing you to get good color placement!
a year agoAurora , IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this brush! It’s one of my only Sigmas but I use it everything I do my makeup! It’s my favorite. And it was worth every penny I paid for it. Sigma is worth the money and I can’t wait to get more brushes.
8 months agoBirdsboro , PA
I use the short shader to apply the darker shades easily and with control. I use it on my outer v of the lid as to right around the lash line in the middle of the lid.
a year agoQuincy, MA
I like this brush a lot. Its bristles are dense and it works really well when I blend my eyeshadow out. I would definitely recommend this brush for blending and shading