Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush uploaded by Andrea C.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

This brush by Sigma features a fine tip and tapered head to create clean, smooth lines every time. Use it to apply gel eyeliner for a precisely perfect finish. It's made with SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. The technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips are developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush. Style Number: 5038664.

Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush
  • "If you want the perfect wing you want this brush. It had just the right slight amount of stiffness that hold the point together but still allows the hairs to continue to be soft. Simply put, this brush does the work for you." in 14 reviews
  • "Precise application! Glides smoothly with eyeliner and is very easy to use and maneuver around!" in 11 reviews
Tess R.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I was really surprised at how great this brush was! I had always heard great things about Sigma brushes so when I received this brush free with a purchase I was eager to try it. It quickly became one of my favorite liner brushes. I love how firm it is but still gives just a bit to contour with the eye. It has a really nice tapered point that lets me get a nice wing or a subtle defined lashline. I will definitely being trying out more Sigma brushes!
Mercedes m.
If you are looking for a really precise eye liner brush definitely go check out sigma beauty, they have the best eye liner brushes you can ever get and it's so worth it! I love using the E05
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
Love sigma brushes! They are durable and soft. This brush comes to a great point awesome for when I need to make tiny dots or a sharp wing with it! It’s versatile and I love it!
Lacy M.
Sigma brushes are not cheap but they feel like luxury on your face! I haven’t had one brush I’ve been disappointed with. But this eyeliner brush isn’t like any other brush. It’s so precise... I’m an MUA and the one thing I’d say isn’t my strong point would be liner. This brush definitely has helped me, and stepped up my liner game!
Ashley L.
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
This brush is really precise! I like it a lot. Of course it’s pricey but it really is easy to use and super precise! I haven’t attempted to do a wing with it yet so when I do I will definitely come back and edit this!
Jennifer J.
Purchased at: Sigma
Love the sigma liner brush. I use the to line my lower lash. The bristle quality is wonderful. These also clean up so easily. They sit well in your hand, have a good weight to them. Not to heavy, just right.
Callie R.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sigma
This brush is great for getting that precise and defined liner look. The brush is stiff but flexible enough to allow perfect application. This is my go to brush for creating the perfect cat eye liner!
Connie M.
Kingman , AZ
Purchased at: Sigma
Love this eyeliner brush as well as all Sigma brushes. The brush is very high quality and comes with a 2 year guarantee. I use this brush several times each week to help get a precise line with my eyeliner or lip liner.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
This is a nice liner brush. My favorite thing about Sigma brushes are how durable they are I have brushes that are a lot more expensive and work well but do not hold up as well after cleaning.