BY SIGMA BEAUTY

This brush by Sigma features a fine tip and tapered head to create clean, smooth lines every time. Use it to apply gel eyeliner for a precisely perfect finish. It's made with SigmaTech fibers, which are synthetically engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. The technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips are developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, the fibers are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and will maintain their original shape and color even after several washes. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that is durable and scratch-resistant. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush. Style Number: 5038664.

Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush
  • "If you want the perfect wing you want this brush. It had just the right slight amount of stiffness that hold the point together but still allows the hairs to continue to be soft. Simply put, this brush does the work for you." in 14 reviews
  • "Precise application! Glides smoothly with eyeliner and is very easy to use and maneuver around!" in 11 reviews
Lacy M.
Sigma brushes are not cheap but they feel like luxury on your face! I haven’t had one brush I’ve been disappointed with. But this eyeliner brush isn’t like any other brush. It’s so precise... I’m an MUA and the one thing I’d say isn’t my strong point would be liner. This brush definitely has helped me, and stepped up my liner game!
Makeup L.
One of the best eyeliner brushes ever!, you will never go wrong with sigma! My husband gave me the extravaganza kit from Sigma as a birthday gift and it rocks! But this brush is amazing, you can apply every kind of eyeliner so easy with it.
☯️🖤🔉🎶🌈🖌🍄🍁💨♐️🔮📒🌵💢🇯🇵 J.
Fullerton, CA
At first, I didn't really like using this brush because I was originally using it for gel eyeliner. I think it was the hassle of having to clean it every day, and also it didn't create the precise cat eye that I desired.

But once I started to use this brush to spot conceal--I started to reach for this brush every day. I love how it helps me precisely spot conceal and it is easy for me to blend out.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
This is a nice liner brush. My favorite thing about Sigma brushes are how durable they are I have brushes that are a lot more expensive and work well but do not hold up as well after cleaning.
Sadies V.
If you are looking for a really precise eye liner brush definitely go check out sigma beauty, they have the best eye liner brushes you can ever get and it's so worth it! I love using the E05
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
Love sigma brushes! They are durable and soft. This brush comes to a great point awesome for when I need to make tiny dots or a sharp wing with it! It’s versatile and I love it!
Ashley M.
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This brush is really precise! I like it a lot. Of course it’s pricey but it really is easy to use and super precise! I haven’t attempted to do a wing with it yet so when I do I will definitely come back and edit this!
Chelsea S.
SOUTH WINDSOR, CT
Very nice brush and pretty decent in price. I found it to be a bit too think to make thin precise lines. It also tended to fray so it made winged liner very difficult.
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
A good brush but I don’t think it’s stiff enough to create a very precise line for a bold wing. Where as the Morphe brushes are a little more firm